|Warranty length||2 Years|
- Output Voltage (at 1kHz, 5cm/sec): 5mV
- Channel Balance at 1kHz: 1dB
- Channel Separation at 1kHz: 26dB
- Channel Separation at 15kHz: 15dB
- Frequency Range (at -3dB): 20 Hz - 29 kHz
- Frequency Response 20Hz - 20kHz: +2 / -0dB
- Tracking Ability at 315Hz: Typically 80μm
- Compliance, Dynamic, Lateral: 22μm / mN
- Stylus Type: Nude Fine Line
- Stylus Tip Radius r / R: 8 / 40μm
- Tracking Force Range: 1.4 - 1.7g (14 - 17mN)
- Recommended Tracking Force: 1.5g (15mN)
- Tracking Angle: 20º
- Internal Impedance / DC Resistance: 1.2kΩ
- Internal Inductance: 630mH
- Recommended Load Resistance: 47kΩ
- Recommended Load Capacitance: 150 - 300pF
- Cartridge Colour Body / Stylus: Black / Bronze
- Weight: 23g
The Ortofon 2M Bronze Plug and Play is a practical and innovative solution for those who want the stellar performance of the 2M Bronze cartridge with the convenience and ease of use that this plug and play design offers. The combination of 2M headshell and 2M series cartridge adds unique distinction to the turntable.
Featuring a nude Fine Line diamond stylus, the 2M Bronze is particularly suited to demanding applications and is able to accurately track even the highest frequency information, ideal for those who want to unravel fine levels of detail from their favourite records. The larger footprint of this stylus design reduces distortion and record wear.
The Ortofon 2M Bronze features a cartridge body manufactured from a newly-developed Noryl plastic and glass combination, a revolutionary material ensuring high rigidity while at the same time eliminating unwanted resonances.