|Warranty length||2 Years|
- Output Voltage (at 1kHz, 5cm/sec): 5.5mV
- Channel Balance at 1kHz: 1.5dB
- Channel Separation at 1kHz: 25dB
- Channel Separation at 15kHz: 15dB
- Frequency Range (at -3dB): 20 Hz - 25 kHz
- Frequency Response 20Hz - 20kHz: +2 / -1dB
- Tracking Ability at 315Hz: Typically 80μm
- Compliance, Dynamic, Lateral: 20μm / mN
- Stylus Type: Nude Elliptical
- Stylus Tip Radius r / R: 8 / 18μm
- Tracking Force Range: 1.6 - 2.0g (16 - 20mN)
- Recommended Tracking Force: 1.8g (18mN)
- Tracking Angle: 20º
- Internal Impedance / DC Resistance: 1.3kΩ
- Internal Inductance: 700mH
- Recommended Load Resistance: 47kΩ
- Recommended Load Capacitance: 150 - 300pF
- Cartridge Colour Body / Stylus: Black / Blue
- Weight: 23g
The Ortofon 2M Blue Plug and Play Cartridge is a practical and simple solution for customers who want direct and easy mounting and cartridge replacement on their tonearm. This combination of 2M headshell and 2M series cartridge adds a unique distinctoin to your turntable.
Designed for precise and accurate retrieval of sound information, the 2M Blue offers a remarkably flat frequency response and utilises a nude elliptical diamond stylus to accurately track the record's grooves.
The 2M Blue Plug and Play offers effortless simplicity - easily mountable to your tonearm, and well-suited for most turntables available.