We didn't think they could do it, but Onkyo has bettered their most affordable AVR with the TX-SR313, delivering even more stunning performance at an amazing price, boasting 100W per channel with 4 in/1 out HDMI, the latest sound modes and much more.
For the first time, Onkyo’s excellent WRAT (Wide Range Amplifier Technology) technology has been added to this entry-level AV receiver. Home cinema fans on a budget can now enjoy greater fidelity than ever before. The TX-SR313 packs an array of features into a compact and stylish cabinet, all designed to perfect audio performance and seamlessly integrate your AV components into one intelligent and powerful system.
4HDMI inputs and one output provide connectivity for your 3D TV, gaming consoles, and BD player, while a USB port offers a clean digital link to your iPod/iPhone or flash memory drive. An HDMI linked interactive on-screen display makes set-up and mid-program adjustment easy. Naturally, the AVR decodes a range of high-definition codecs such as Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio.
The features are comprehensive, but it’s the sound that really sets this Onkyo apart, and rest assured with the TX-SR313 you’re getting impressive precision build, power, and fidelity that you'd only expect to find in a much more expensive model.
An impressive feat for Onkyo and a more enjoyable home cinema experience for you!
- HDMI Support for 3D, Audio Return Channel, DeepColor, x.v.Color, LipSync, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, DVD-Audio, Super Audio CD, Multichannel PCM, and CEC
- Direct Digital Connection of iPod/iPhone via Front-Panel USB Port
- Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS-HD High-Resolution Audio Decoding
- WRAT (Wide Range Amplifier Technology)
- Discrete Output Stage Circuitry
- Overlaid On-Screen Display (OSD) via HDMI
- 100 W/Ch (6 Ω, 1 kHz, 1% THD, 1 Channel Driven, IEC)
- H.C.P.S. (High Current Power Supply) Massive High Power Transformer
- Optimum Gain Volume Circuitry
- PLL (Phase Locked Loop) Jitter-Cleaning Circuit Technology for S/PDIF Audio
- TI Burr-Brown 192 kHz/24-Bit DACs for All Channels
- Advanced 32-Bit Processing DSP Chip
- 4 DSP Modes for Gaming: Rock, Sports, Action, and RPG (Role Playing Game)
- Advanced Music Optimizer for Compressed Digital Music Files
- Theater-Dimensional Virtual Surround Function
- Direct Mode
- Double Bass Function
- Non-Scaling Configuration
- A-Form Listening Mode Memory
- 4 HDMI Inputs and 1 Output
- Front-Panel USB Port
- Mass Storage Class USB Memory Playback Capability
- HDTV-Capable (720p/1080i) Component Video Switching (2 Inputs and 1 Output)
- 5 Composite Video Inputs (1 Front/4 Rear) and 2 Outputs
- 3 Digital Audio Inputs (2 Optical and 1 Coaxial)
- 6 Analog Audio Inputs (1 Front/5 Rear) and 1 Output
- Subwoofer Pre-Out
- Speaker A/B Terminals
- Color-Coded Speaker Terminals
- Headphone Jack
- Crossover Adjustment (40/50/60/70/80/90/100/120/150/200 Hz)
- A/V Sync Control (Up to 400 ms at 48 kHz)
- Tone Control (Bass/Treble) for Front L/R Channels
- 3-Mode Display Dimmer (Normal/Dim/Dimmer)
- RDS (PS/RT/PTY/TP) (European Model Only)
- 40 FM/AM Random Presets
- RIHD (Remote Interactive over HDMI) for System Control
- Compatible with RI (Remote Interactive) Dock for iPod/iPhone
- Full-Function RI Remote Control
|Number of Channels||5.1|
|Number of Sub Outputs||1|
|Power Per Channel (8ohms)||100W|
|Number of HDMI Input||4|
|Number of HDMI Outputs||1|
|Custom Stock Status||Available For Order|
|Also Known As||TXSR313|
- - Power Output: 100 W/Ch (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 1% THD, 1 Channel Driven, IEC)
- - Dynamic Power: 160 W (3 ohms Front), 125 W (4 ohms Front), 85 W (8 ohms Front)
- - THD+N: 0.08% (20 Hz - 20 kHz, Half Power)
- - Damping Factor: 60 (Front, 1 kHz, 8 ohm)
- - Input Sensitivity and Impedance: 200 mV/47 O (Line)
- - Rated RCA Output Level and Impedance: 200 mV/2.2 kO (Rec Out)
- - Maximum RCA Output Level and Impedance: 2.0 V/2.2 kO (Rec Out)
- - Frequency Response: 5 Hz-100 kHz/+1 dB, -3 dB (DSP Bypass)
- - Tone Control: ±10 dB, 50 Hz (Bass), ±10 dB, 20 kHz (Treble)
- - Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 100 dB (Line, IHF-A)
- - Speaker Impedance: 6 Ohm - 16 Ohm
- - Tuning Frequency Range: FM 87.5 MHz-108 MHz
- - Tuning Frequency Range: AM 522 kHz-1,611 kHz
- - Tuning Frequency Range: AM 530 kHz-1,710 kHz
- - FM/AM Preset Memory: 40 Stations
- - Power Supply: AC 230 V~, 50/60 Hz
- - Power Consumption: 300 W
- - Weight: 7.6 kg
- - Dimensions (W x H x D): 435 x 150 x 318 mm (537 x 268 x 416 mm carton)
Write Your Own Review
|Delivery Destination||Delivery Times||Cost|
|UK Mainland||Same Day Dispatch* (1-2 working days)||Free|
|Ireland||Same Day Dispatch* (2-5 working days)||£9.99/£19.99**|
*Applies to In Stock items. Orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched the following working day. Free next day delivery does not include Saturdays. We can arrange Saturday delivery for £10 per box (please call to order).
**Any order under 0.9kg in weight will be charged at £9.99 (ships by Royal Mail), any order 0.9kg or over will be charged at £19.99 (ships by courier).
Our rates are some of the best available. To see shipping charges to your country, simply add the items to your basket, select your country and area or post code and click "Get a Quote".
For orders under 2kg in weight, we use Royal Mail (airmail insured). For orders over 2kg, we use a selection of premium couriers (TNT, UPS or FedEx). Customs charges apply for shipments to EU countries and are your responsibility to pay (read more).
We operate an easy returns process. If you decide you don't want an item, please contact us within 7 days of delivery for a returns number. For more information, please read our return's policy.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
RRP : £119.95£107.95
RRP : £49.95£44.95