This Onkyo TX-NR818 network receiver is a winner in three areas. Firstly, its video performance is unrivalled. A dual core video engine design utilizes an HQV Vida VHD1900 processor to upscale analog content to 1080p, with Qdeo technology taking full HD out to an eye-popping 4K. This is an update on the award winning and stunning TX-NR809, they have done it again and improved on a already class leading award winning amplifier!
An ISF system calibrates video from all inputs to industry standards, and the resulting picture is spectacular. Secondly, audio performance is unmatched, as proven by THX Select2 Plus certification. The receiver delivers power effortlessly through three-stage inverted Darlington circuitry and 192 kHz/24-bit DACs. Finally, you get more setup flexibility.
There are eight HDMI inputs—including an MHL for smart phones—and two outputs. Two USB ports connect iPod/iPhone and LAN adaptor, enabling wireless PC and online audio. Three mind-blowing sound expansion systems are included—Audyssey DSX, DTS Neo:X, and Dolby Pro Logic IIz—assisted by Audyssey MultEQ XT32 room correction. Digital crossover processing, front channel bi-amping capability, and three-zone audio distribution grant the freedom to customize. With new InstaPrevue input selection technology and intuitive system control via iPhone and Android phone, now is the time to upgrade to an Onkyo.
** Denotes a feature included which is not on the previous model
- THX Select2 Plus Certified
- High-Quality HQV Vida VHD1900 Video Processor**
- HDMI Video Upscaling to 4K with Qdeo Technology by Marvell
- ISF (Imaging Science Foundation) Video Calibration for Optimal Video Performance**
- DTS Neo:X, Audyssey DSX, and Dolby Pro Logic IIz for Expanded Surround Channels**
- MHL (Mobile High-Definition Link) for Smart Phone Content on HDTV**
- Picture-in-Picture Input Source Preview with InstaPrevue Technology
- Audyssey MultEQ XT32 for Room Acoustic Correction
- Dolby Volume for Reference-Quality Listening at Any Volume
- Internet Radio and Cloud Music Streaming Service Connectivity (Last.fm, MP3tunes, Spotify, AUPEO!, Simfy, vTuner)*1
- Supports Onkyo Remote Apps for iPod touch/iPhone*2 and Android Phone*3
- Powered Zone 2/3 and Zone 2/3 Line-Outs for Distributed Audio Playback in Multiple Rooms
- 9.2 Multichannel Pre-Outs**
- Bi-Amping Capability
- Differential DAC Mode for Front Channels
- Digital Crossover Processing Network to Cancel Crossover Interference
- 1 Availability of services depends on region. Some services may require a firmware update. *2 Compatible with iPod touch (3rd generation or later) and iPhone 3GS or later. All models require iOS 4.2 or later. *3 Requires Android OS 2.1 or later.
- 180 W/Ch (6 Ω, 1 kHz, 1% THD, 1 Channel Driven, IEC);**
- Isolated Power-Amp and Pre-Amp Block
- WRAT (Wide Range Amplifier Technology)
- Three-Stage Inverted Darlington Circuitry
- H.C.P.S. (High Current Power Supply) Massive High Power Transformer
- Discrete Output Stage Circuitry
- Optimum Gain Volume Circuitry
- PLL (Phase Locked Loop) Jitter-Cleaning Circuit Technology**
- HDMI Support for 3D, Audio Return Channel, DeepColor*, x.v.Color, LipSync, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, DVD-Audio, Super Audio CD, Multichannel PCM, and CEC
- TI Burr-Brown 192 kHz/24-Bit DACs for All Channels
- Advanced 32-Bit Processing DSP Chip
- 4 DSP Modes for Gaming: Rock, Sports, Action, and RPG
- Advanced Music Optimizer for Compressed Digital Music Files
- Direct Mode and Pure Audio Mode
- *Frontside HDMI does not support Deep Color.
- 8 HDMI Inputs (1 Front/7 Rear) and 2 Outputs
- 2 USB Ports (1 Front/1 Rear)
- Direct Digital Connection of iPod/iPhone via Front-Panel USB Port
- Compatible with Optional UWF-1 Wireless LAN Adapter via USB
- Playback of Audio Files Through Local Network (MP3, WMA, WMA Lossless, FLAC, WAV, Ogg Vorbis, AAC, Apple Lossless, LPCM)
- 2 Component Video Inputs and 1 Output
- 5 Composite Video Inputs and 1 Output
- 6 Digital Audio Inputs (3 Optical and 3 Coaxial)
- 7 Analog Audio Inputs and 1 Phono Input**
- Analog RGB Video Input (D-sub, 15 pin) for PC
- RS-232 Port, IR Input/Output, and 12 V Trigger Outs (Zone 2/3)**
- Audyssey Dynamic EQ for Loudness Correction
- Audyssey Dynamic Volume to Maintain Optimal Listening Level and Dynamic Range
- Overlaid On-Screen Display (OSD) with Quick Set-Up and Home Menu
- Hybrid Standby to Reduce Power Consumption
- Independent Crossover Adjustment for Each Channel (40/50/60/70/80/90/100/120/150/200 Hz)
- A/V Sync Control (Up to 800 ms at 48 kHz)
- Tone Control (Bass/Treble) for Front and Zone 2 Channels
- Firmware Updates via Ethernet and USB
- RDS (PS/RT/PTY/TP) (European Model only)
- 40 FM/AM Random Presets
- Bi-Directional, Preprogrammed, and Customizable RI Remote Control with Macro Presets for Four Activities
- Power Supply: AC 220−240V~, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 720 W
- Standby Power Consumption: 0.1 W
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 435 x 198.5 x 435.5 mm
- Weight: 18.3 kg
|AV Receiver Finish||N/A|
Write Your Own Review
|Delivery Destination||Delivery Times||Cost|
|UK Mainland||Same Day Dispatch* (1-2 working days)||Free|
|Ireland||Same Day Dispatch* (2-5 working days)||£9.99/£19.99**|
*Applies to In Stock items. Orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched the following working day. Free next day delivery does not include Saturdays. We can arrange Saturday delivery for £10 per box (please call to order).
**Any order under 0.9kg in weight will be charged at £9.99 (ships by Royal Mail), any order 0.9kg or over will be charged at £19.99 (ships by courier).
Our rates are some of the best available. To see shipping charges to your country, simply add the items to your basket, select your country and area or post code and click "Get a Quote".
For orders under 2kg in weight, we use Royal Mail (airmail insured). For orders over 2kg, we use a selection of premium couriers (TNT, UPS or FedEx). Customs charges apply for shipments to EU countries and are your responsibility to pay (read more).
We operate an easy returns process. If you decide you don't want an item, please contact us within 7 days of delivery for a returns number. For more information, please read our return's policy.
Finance over how many months?
|Purchase Price||-||Total Repayable||-|
|Deposit||-||Duration of Agreement (months)||-|
|Amount of Credit||-||Rate of Interest (fixed)||-%|
|- Monthly Payments||-||-% APR Representative|
How to buy on finance?You can estimate your repayments above. When you are ready to order, simply click the green "Add to Cart" button above, proceed to checkout and enter your delivery details. At the "Payment information" section, select "Finance" and click "Proceed to Checkout". This will take you to the Pay4Later finance application which you can complete online.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
RRP : £249.00£249.00
RRP : £187.50£168.76