|Warranty length||2 Years|
- Front L/R: 85W/Ch (4Ω, 1kHz, 1%, IEC)
- THD + Noise: 1% (Rated Power)
- Line Sensitivity/Impedance: 200mV/47kΩ
- Phono MM Sensitivity/Impedance: 6mV/47kΩ
- Rated RCA Out: 1.0 V/470 Ω (SW Preout)
- Phono Overload: 30 mV (MM, 1 kHz, 1%)
- Freq Resp: 10Hz–40kHz/+1dB, -3dB (DSP)
- Bass Tone Control: ±10dB, 90Hz
- Treble Tone Control: ±10dB, 7.5kHz
- Speaker Impedance: 4 Ω – 8 Ω
- Tuning Freq Range: FM 87.5MHz – 108MHz
- Digital Tuner: DAB/DAB+
- FM Preset Memory: 40 Stations
- Power Supply: AC 100–240 V~, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 55 W
- Standby Power Consumption: 0.38 W
- Dimensions (WHD): 435 x 70 x 331.5mm
- Weight: 4.0 kg
- Acoustic Suspension: 2-Way
- Driver: 8.0 cm Cone
- Tweeter: 2.5 cm Dome
- Freq Response: 100Hz − 20kHz
- Output SPL: 78 dB/W/m
- Max Input Power: 130 W
- Nominal Impedance: 6Ω
- Dimensions (WHD): 102 x 170 x 105mm
- Weight 1.0 kg
- Type: Powered, Bass Reflex
- Driver: 16 cm Cone
- Freq Response: 40Hz −200Hz
- Rated Out: 50W (4Ω, 100Hz, IEC)
- S/N Ratio: 88dB (Stereo, IHF-A)
- Power Consumption: 15W
- Standby Power Consumption: 0.32W
- Dimensions (WHD): 261 x 337 x 269mm
- Weight: 5.8 kg
Onkyo LS5200 is a subtly contoured 2.1 Channel Home Cinema Speaker system package designed to offer high-class sound while effortlessly blending into classy interiors, it is ideal for music, films and games lovers alike.
The ultra-slim Network Stereo Receiver cuts TV connections to a single HDMI, while compact 2-Way speakers allow flexible and non-intrusive layout that won’t obscure your view of the screen.
Sleek, Slim & Simple
Everybody loves great sound, but not all are willing to clutter up a shared space with big boxy speakers to get it. The LS5200 actually reduces cabling to your TV while compact stereo speakers and wireless sub blend in so well, there’s only beautiful sound to remind you of their presence.
Deep Satisfying Stereo
The Network Stereo Receiver’s slim form contains digital amps producing 85 W x 85 W of clean and accurate stereo power to revitalise TV sound and enrich app-based audio cast over AirPlay, Spotify and Google Cast. The receiver will even connect a turntable. Combined with a 50 W subwoofer that harmonises perfectly with satellites thanks to phase correction technology, this sound system has more than enough muscle to fill your room.
Online Audio Sources
Enjoy almost any online audio source instantly such as Google Cast, Wi-Fi or AirPlay. Cast it direct from smartphone and PC apps to the LS5200. Multi-room music control is easy with the Onkyo Controller app, and you can also stream from any device using Bluetooth wireless technology. This home cinema system has services including Spotify, Tidal and TuneIn built in, giving you immediate access to a wide variety of music with easy song selection and control via smartphone apps.
Perfect for UltraHD TVs
Connect all your players and send video to the display via a single cable. Current HDMI spec enables reproduction of BT.2020, 4:4:4 colour space, and High Dynamic Range for lifelike realism on next-generation 4K UltraHD TVs.
Add Hi-Fi Sound to TV
The HDMI output features an Audio Return Channel (ARC), so it’s easy to send regular TV sound through the amp and experience your favourite shows with immersive Hi-Fi sound. You can also configure the receiver for limited automation via CEC, so the sound system switches on with your TV.
Simple to Use
As well as free Onkyo Controller apps for iOS and Android, you can use the supplied remote controller to navigate a clear and simple graphic interface, which makes settings adjustment easy.
FireConnect mirrors audio playing through the LS5200 on wireless speakers placed around the home. Playback control across the whole home is baked into the smartphone application.