|Warranty length||2 Years|
Freq Response: 2Hz – 20kHz
Audio Dynamic Range: 100dB
TH Distortion: 0.0025%
Signal/Noise Ratio: 116 dB
Rated RCA Output: 2.0V(rms)/400Ω
Audio (Digital/Optical): –22.5dBm
Impedance (Dig/Coax): 0.5Vp-p/75Ω
Operation Temperature: 5°C/35°C
Operation Humidity: 5% – 85%
Analog Outputs: 1
Phones: ø6.3mm, 1/4"
Others: RI: 2/USB: 1
Power Supply: AC 230V, 50Hz
Power Consumption: 23W
Standby Consumption: 0.25W
Disc: CD/R/RW, MP3/WMA
Dimensions (WHD): 435 × 101.1 × 306.2mm
Weight: 6.4 kg
The Onkyo C-7070 CD Player takes CD quality replay to the next level at a reasonable price, an extremely versatile and sophisticated piece of audio equipment, designed at the same time as the high end A9000R and A-9070 amplifiers. Along with a purist design and all the features you'd expect from a quality CD player, the C-7070 includes a USB input for playback of files from USB memory devices and a high end headphone amplifier circuit with volume control.
The unit is strengthened with vibration-damping machined-brass legs, a 1.6 mm thick flat-base chassis, an aluminum CD tray with silent mechanism, a full-floating circuit board, and a handsome aluminum front panel. In addition, the electrical system benefits from a precision clock, a pair of Wolfson 192 kHz/24-bit DACs (one for each channel) and Onkyo’s DIDRC (Dynamic Intermodulation Distortion Reduction Circuitry). These improvements all but eliminate noise from the source, meaning your music will sound clearer than ever.
Naturally, the C-7070 plays audio discs or CD-R/CD-RWs and your favorite MP3/WMA compilation CDs. It also connects to your iPod/iPhone via the USB port, and plays music straight off a USB thumb drive. The three-stage dimmer function, gold-plated audio terminals, and headphone amplifier differential circuitry offer further evidence of Onkyo’s attention to detail. All this adds up to a player that, like your CD collection, will be around for a long time to come.
- Plays Audio CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3 (CD-R, CD-RW) and WMA (CD-R, CD-RW)*
- DIDRC (Dynamic Intermodulation Distortion Reduction Circuitry)
- Precision Clock for Optimal Timing of Digital Signals (±10 ppm)
- Separate Wolfson® 192 kHz/24-Bit DACs (WM8742 x 2) for L/R Channels
- Silent Disc Mechanism with Solid Die-Cast Aluminum Tray
- Floating Circuit Board Construction
- 1.6 mm-Thick Anti-Vibration Full-Flat Chassis
- Solid Aluminum Front Panel
- Direct Digital Connection of iPod/iPhone via Front-Panel USB Port
- Independent Headphone Amplifier