|Warranty length||2 Years|
Nordost QVIBE QV2 is a Quantum range accessory, made to enhance the sound and video performance of your hi-fi or AV system, delivering readily demonstrable improvements at a very affordable price. Use QV2 on its own or as part of a complete mains solution with QBASE QB4, QB6 or QB8 - ideally along with the QX2 or QX4.
The QV2 works directly on the AC line, introducing a carefully calculated range of pulsed frequencies, clocked from the original 50 or 60Hz waveform. The result is a drop in noise floor, with a commensurate increase in image depth, dimensionality and presence, significantly increasing the realism of both musical and visual performance. Like other QRT products, the benefits are cumulative and QV2s are even more impressive when used en masse.
The compact, “plug-top” construction of the QV2’s mechanically tuned high-tech housing allows it to be inserted into any free socket on your system’s AC line – although adding directly to a QBASE maximizes the benefits.
Supplied from Nordost with Schuko connector (pictured) with Schuko to UK adaptor, compatible with 50/60Hz, 100 - 240V supplies.
- Improves both sound and picture quality in any system.
- Effective on its own or complementing other QRT products.
- Increases depth, presence and realism of the performance.
- Clearly audible, visible and measurable results.
- Mechanically tuned carbon fi ber housing.
- High Quality Gold plated connection pins.
- Built in the USA.
- 2 Year Warranty