Insulation: High Performance, low dielectric FEP insulation
Construction: 7 strand Litz with Micro Mono-Filament
Conductors: 32 AWG
Material: 99.99999 % OFC
Capacitance: 10.7 pF/ft/ch
Propagation Delay: 80% speed of light
Connectors: Silver solder with gold contacts
The Heimdall 2 Headphone Cable is the next level of headphone cable. It consists of 32 AWG 7/40 conductors, insulated and twisted with Litz construction which increases the pliability whilst eliminating triboelectric noise within the cable and improving upon mechanical damping.
In order to accommodate the added durability and pliability required from headphone cables, Nordost has included an Aramid fiber strength member to the construction. Integrating Aramid fibers into cable design ensures its mechanical integrity and transfers the strain from the cable’s conductors to the fibers themselves all the while their resonating properties enhance sound quality.
The Heimdall 2 Headphone Cable takes things to the next level by employing Nordost’s proprietary Micro Mono-Filament technology with extruded FEP insulation used in the conductors, as well as mechanically tuned lengths, which reduce internal microphony and high-frequency impedance resonance. As a result, the Heimdall 2 Headphone Cable acts as the ideal conduit to transfer an amazingly realistic reproduction of sound from your system to your hi-fi headphones.
The Heimdall 2 Headphone Cable is available with 3.5mm stereo mini, 2x mini XLR female, 1x mini XLR female, 2x Push-pull or 2x 2 pin connectors on the headphone end, and it is terminated with a 4 pin balanced XLR male connector on the source end. Each cable is 2M and includes two adaptors which are comprised of identical construction and technology as the headphone cable itself, and have also been cut to specific, mechanically tuned lengths. Both adaptors are terminated with a 4 pin balanced XLR female connector on one end and either a 3.5mm stereo mini or a 1/4in stereo phono on the opposite end. Due to the various terminations available, the Heimdall 2 Headphone Cable is compatible with all major players in the over-ear headphone market.
Please note: the headphones pictures are for demonstration purposes only and are not included/
• 2x mini XLR to 4 pin XLR male (Use with Audeze: LCD-3, LCD-2, LCD-XC, LCD-X and Abyss: AB-1266)
•1x 3 pin mini XLR to 4 pin XLR male (Use with AKG: K712)
• 2x push-pull to 4 pin XLR male (Use with Sennheiser: HD 800)
• 2x 2 pin to 4 pin XLR male (Use with Sennheiser: HD 650, HD 600)
• 1x 3.5mm stereo mini to 4 pin XLR male (Use with Ultrasone: Signature Pro)
• (2x) 4 pin Hirose Push-Pull to 4 pin XLR (male) (Use with MrSpeakers: Alpha Dog, Mad Dog)
• (2x) SMC to 4 pin XLR male (Use with HiFiMAN: HE-6, HE-560, HE-500, HE-400, HE-4, HE-300)
• SME connector, (use with HiFiMAN Headphone models HE-6, HE-560, HE500, HE-400, HE-4 and HE-300)
All headphone cables include:
• 4 pin XLR (female) to 3.5mm stereo mini adapter
• 4 pin XLR (female) to 1/4in (6.3mm) stereo phono adapter
12 Sep 2016Excelent price !