Myryad MXD4000 AV Processor (available on 0% finance) has been designed to offer a combination of high quality audio and video performance with simple yet elegant styling. The MXD4000 forms the heart of a highend home cinema.
The features list below is ongoing, yet the real selling point of this AV processor is the audio and video quality on offer. It's also very straightforward to set-up and operate. Simply partner with a suitable AV power amplifier, AV speaker package, sit back and enjoy.
- Digital-to-analogue conversion: 8 channels, delta-sigma, 24bit 192kHz
- Analogue-to-digital conversion: 2 channels, delta-sigma, 24bit 96kHz
- Stereo sources may be sampled at 48kHz or 96kHz as desired
- 24bit 96kHz capable digital inputs
- Three HDMI digital video inputs - each assignable to any of ten sources
- Three component video inputs - each assignable to any of ten sources
- Six composite video and four s-video inputs - each assignable to any of ten sources
- Video transcoding (with OSD available on transcoded video):
- Composite to S-Video - Composite to component video (Y/Pb/Pr)
- S-Video to component video (Y/Pb/Pr)
- Simple intuitive menu system for setup
- Comprehensive bass management:
- Hybrid digital/analogue bass management optimises dynamic range under all conditions
- Crossover frequency can be set between 20Hz and 200Hz in 5Hz steps
- Subwoofer can be fed a 'flat' signal to allow the sub's own filter to be used
- 7.1 channel analogue bypass input
- Analogue domain bass management on 7.1 channel input Options: all Large, only LF/RF Large, or all Small. HPF crossover fixed at 80Hz, 2nd order
- Loudspeaker distances can be set in feet or metres
- Lip sync correction (audio delay up to 150ms)
- Five separate preset setups (speaker levels, bass, treble and lip sync) can be stored and assigned to specific sources
- Stereo analogue input sensitivities individually adjustable
- Analogue Monitor allows metering of stereo input signals levels - with automatic setting of sensitivities if desired
- Comprehensive control of remote trigger outputs from a wide variety of controlling sources
- Supplied with Universal Remote Controls' MX-700 remote, pre-programmed with all Myryad remote codes - including 'discrete' codes not sent by other Myryad handsets.
- RS-232 interface can be used both to control the unit and to carry out the setup
- Two Xantech-compatible IR input jacks
- Second zone output: stereo audio plus composite video
- Smart My-Link communications to other Myryad products
|AV Receiver Finish||N/A|
|Custom Stock Status||Available For Order|
|Also Known As||N/A|
- - Inputs: 6 Stereo analogue, 4 Digital only (plus video if assigned), 7.1 Multi-channel analogue (pure analogue bypass), 8 Digital (4 coax, 4 optical) - each assignable to any of 10 inputs, 6 Composite video - each assignable to any of 10 inputs, 4 S-Video - each assignable to any of 10 inputs, 3 Component video (HDTV compatible) - each assignable to any of 10 inputs, 3 HDMI digital video - each assignable to any of 10 inputs
- - Outputs: 1 Stereo tape record, 1 Stereo Zone B, 7.1 Multi-channel analogue line outputs, 1 Digital (optical), 4 S-Video, 3 Composite video, 1 Composite video Zone B (without OSD), 1 Component video (with OSD), 1 HDMI digital video (without OSD) Other: 2 My-Link input/output, 3 12V DC trigger outputs (three independent channels), 1 RS-232 control input, 2 IR inputs - Xantech compatible
- - Processing capability: Dolby1 Digital, Dolby Digital EX, DTS2, DTS 96/24, DTS-ES Matrix 6.1, DTS Neo:6 (Cinema and Music), DTS-ES Discrete 6.1, Dolby Pro Logic, Dolby Pro Logic II/IIx (Music and Movie), Surround 6.1, Synthesised surround modes, Dolby 'late night' compression, extensive bass management modes, Stereo, Mono, Cinema Eq
- - Dimensions (W x H x D): 436 x 95 x 343mm
- - Weight (net): 7.0 kg
Write Your Own Review
|Delivery Destination||Delivery Times||Cost|
|UK Mainland||Same Day Dispatch* (1-2 working days)||Free|
|Ireland||Same Day Dispatch* (2-5 working days)||£9.99/£19.99**|
*Applies to In Stock items. Orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched the following working day. Free next day delivery does not include Saturdays. We can arrange Saturday delivery for £10 per box (please call to order).
**Any order under 0.9kg in weight will be charged at £9.99 (ships by Royal Mail), any order 0.9kg or over will be charged at £19.99 (ships by courier).
Our rates are some of the best available. To see shipping charges to your country, simply add the items to your basket, select your country and area or post code and click "Get a Quote".
For orders under 2kg in weight, we use Royal Mail (airmail insured). For orders over 2kg, we use a selection of premium couriers (TNT, UPS or FedEx). Customs charges apply for shipments to EU countries and are your responsibility to pay (read more).
We operate an easy returns process. If you decide you don't want an item, please contact us within 7 days of delivery for a returns number. For more information, please read our return's policy.
To order on finance, simply add this item to your basket, checkout, you can select finance as a payment method and checkout with finance and your choice of finance option
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
RRP : £610.00£399.00
RRP : £375.00£337.50
RRP : £80.00£71.99