|Warranty length||5 Years|
- 600watt Discete Instant High Current MOSFET Amplifier
- Speaker and Line Level inputs with Gain Control Range 99dB
- Speakon type connector (High level 100k ohm)
- Unbalanced RCA (phono) connectors (Gold Plated) (Low level 10k ohm)
- Balanced XLR Input and loop out
- Twin Sophisticated Crossover Circuits - variable increments between 20Hz and 120Hz
- LFE Bypass setting
- Phase Control infinitely adjustable between 0º and 180º
- Frequency response 10hz to 200hz D.I.P. (Dynamic Intelligent Protection)
- D.A.M.P. (Digitally Accurate MicroProcessor 2nd generation)
- Specially designed cabinet structure, volume, and configuration made from inert 30mm MDF
- Digital Display with power output meter and frequency setting
- Remote Control with 4 user definable memory pre-sets
- Switched fused IEC mains input socket
- 460mm (18”) Ultra Long-throw Radial Driver with Heavy Duty cast Radial Alloy chassis & High intensity Magnet with Triple suspension
- UK 3 year manufacturers return to base warranty
- Dimensions (WxHxD ) 520mm X 520mm X 558mm
- Weight 56kg (123.48lbs)
The MJ Acoustics Reference 800 MKII is designed for those who want the most capable compact big subwoofer around for ademanding AV system. There's only one subwoofer that fits the bill, the breathtaking Reference 800 Mk II active sub bass system.
Featuring a massively engineered 460mm ultra long-throw super-rigid cast alloy radial sub-bass driver, battleship construction, beautiful finish, and attention to the finest and smallest detail, ensures the Reference 800 MkII delivers adroit punch and solid slam – without the dreaded overhang – down to a gut-wrenching 10Hz.
The unique combination of state-of-the-art electronics and tuned hand-built sealed cabinet, affords the user the ultimate in sub-bass control. Deep and powerful enough for the most demanding movie sound-track, yet subtle, agile, fast, and accurate for the highest fidelity in music listening. It’s just like being there!
The Reference 800 MkII has the muscle and flexibility to suit the largest of domestic AV systems. Maximum controllability is available and is simple to use via the digital display confirming all your settings. With a 460mm ultra long-throw super-rigid cast alloy radial sub-bass driver, the Reference 800 MkII outputs serious SPL with Audiophile grip and control. The Reference 800 MkII is amazingly well-equipped and ready for the most demanding movies and the most detailed bass lines. It even comes with a totally out-of-sight remote control and a remote eye receiver to make recalling one of the 4 user-presets an absolute breeze. Manufactured to special order you can be assured that each one assembled has that special MJ Acoustics attention to detail applied to give you a wonderful audio sculpture!
With a re-designed sweeter-sounding amplifier, this subwoofer has it all. Twin crossovers, 600watts of power, a highly developed 18” driver; all packed into a diminutive cabinet size of just 520mm cubed. Engineered to integrate with speakers from mid sized satellites, to high end floor standers, the Reference 800 offers a bass output down to 10hz and a -3db rating at 19hz in room it really extends the lower octaves in your sound stage. A Master Class piece of audio engineering to complement the most discerning cinema and music system! The 600 watt MOSFET amplifier feeds a very special ultra long-throw super-rigid 18” sub-bass driver of rugged design and finish. Add to this a beautiful furniture grade real wood veneer finish, and attention to the finest and smallest detail. The Reference 800 MkII delivers vast punch and huge solid slam – without the dreaded overhang – down to a gut-wrenching 10Hz.