|Warranty length||5 Years|
- 250watt MOSFET Amplifier
- Speaker and Line Level inputs with Gain Control Range 99dB
- Neutrik Speakon connector (High level 100k ohm)
- Unbalanced RCA (phono) connectors (Gold Plated) (Low level 10k ohm)
- Twin Sophisticated crossover circuits - variable increments between 20Hz and 120Hz
- LFE Bypass setting (effective roll off set at 200hz)
- 12 volt trigger
- Remote Control with ‘out-of-sight’ RM Eye and 4 user-presets
- Phase Control infinitely adjustable between 0º and 180º * Frequency response 13hz to 200hz
- D.I.P. (Dynamic Intelligent Protection)
- D.A.M.P. (Digitally Accurate MicroProcessor 2nd generation)
- Specially designed cabinet structure, volume, and configuration made from inert 18 & 25mm MDF
- Digital Display with power output meter and frequency setting
- Switched fused IEC mains input socket
- 300mm (12”) Ultra Long-throw Driver with Heavy Duty Chassis & Double Magnets
- UK 3 year manufacturers return to base warranty
- Dimensions (WxHxD ) 345mm x 385mm x 345mm * Weight 16.23kg (35.2 lbs)
The MJ Acoustics Reference 400 MkI is a feat of audio engineering, with the muscle and power to deliver stunningly rich bass response for even the largest of AV systems. Reaching down to a gut-wrenching 10Hz, the Reference 400 MkI outputs serious SPL with refinement and grip, as expected from an MJ Acoustics product. Setup is a breeze thanks to digital displays confirming all your settings and the out-of-sight remote control and remote eye receiver.
The Reference 400 was painstakingly designed from the ground up - featuring twin crossovers, 250W of power, a newly developed 12" driver. Somehow, MJ Acoustics have been able to cram these innovations into a compact cabinet of just 345mm cubed. The Reference 400 is engineered and voiced to integrate with a wide range of speakers, from discreet satellites to towering floorstanders, and with a bass output which can reach 10hZ, the Reference 400 can really add to the lower octaves of your system and soundstage.
The special ultra long-throw super-rigid 12" sub-bass driver is a rugged design and finish, and is perfectly fed by a 250W MOSFET amplifier.
On top of state-of-the-art electronics and premium components, the Reference 400's tuned cabinet is hand-built from furniture grade real wood veneer, and the finish is as premium as the performance! Deep and powerful for movie sound-tracks, yet subtle, agile, fast musically accurate for the highest fidelity in music listening. It’s just like being there!