|Warranty length||5 Years|
- - 250watt MOSFET Amplifier
- - Use with either high level subwoofer cable or standard low level (RCA) subwoofer cable
- - Speaker and Line Level inputs with Gain Control Range 99dB
- - Neutrik Speakon connector (High level 100k ohm)
- - Unbalanced RCA (phono) connectors (Gold Plated) (Low level 10k ohm)
- - Twin Sophisticated crossover circuits - variable increments between 20Hz and 120Hz
- - LFE Bypass setting
- - 12 volt trigger
- - Remote Control with ‘out-of-sight’ RM Eye and 4 user-presets
- - Phase Control infinitely adjustable between 0º and 180º * Frequency response 10hz to 200hz
- - D.I.P. (Dynamic Intelligent Protection)
- - D.A.M.P. (Digitally Accurate MicroProcessor 2nd generation)
- - Ported design cabinet with 100mm internal fluted port.
- - Specially designed cabinet structure, volume, and configuration made from inert 25mm MDF
- - Digital Display with power output meter and frequency setting
- - Switched fused IEC mains input socket
- - 250mm (10”) Ultra Long-Throw Driver with Heavy Duty chassis & Double Magnets
- - UK 3 year manufacturers return to base warranty
- - Dimensions (mm) 500W X 458H X 320D
- - Available in Black Ash, Cherry, Light Oak or Walnut
- - Weight: 20kg (46.12 lbs)
The Reference I Mk3 has the muscle and flexibility to suit the largest of AV systems with maximum controllability via its digital display. With a 250mm Ultra Long-Throw sub bass driver inside the large ported cabinet, the Reference I MkIII outputs serious SPL and it belies its short stature. The Reference I MkIII is amazingly well equipped and ready for the most demanding movies and the most detailed bass lines. It even comes with a totally out-of-sight remote control and a remote eye receiver to make recalling one of the 4 user-presets an absolute breeze. Ask your local dealer for a demonstration today and experience the missing link to your system!
When subwoofers sound and look this good, there's no alternative. One of the best 100% British Subwoofers available.