|Frequency Response||10hz - 200hz|
|Warranty length||3 Years|
Power: 550 W (900 W) MOSFET amplifier (amplifier 2)
Warranty: 3 years
Dimensions: (WxDxH) 28cm x 28cm x 69cm Weight 28 kg base: 32x32cm
The Kensington Subwoofer is the flagship model in the MJ Acoustics range and promises impressive speed, responsiveness, transparency and stability.
Utilising two amplifiers and two 25cm drivers in the active position allows the Kensington to reach ultimate bass levels and marks the model out as a true market leader.
- 2-way crossover - variable between 20Hz and 120Hz
- Raise LFE Bypass setting the upper limit frequency to 200Hz
- Phase control in 1 ° increments from 0 ° -180 ° adjustable
- Frequency response: 10Hz to 200Hz * I.S.P. (Intelligent Speaker Protection)
- D.A.M.P. (Digital Micro Processor 2nd generation)
- Specially designed and calculated case of rigid MDF
- Digital Display with power meter and frequency setting
- 2x active 25cm (12 ") long throw bass drivers from its own development and manufacturing