|Warranty length||5 Years|
• Overall sizes incl. supplied stand: (H) 975 mm x (W) 250 mm x (D) 335 mm (H) 383⁄8 inches x (W) 93⁄4 inches x (D) 131⁄8 inches
• Weight (with supplied stand): 21.3 kg/47 lbs
• Cabinet volume: 40 litres
• Impedance (passive): 4 Ω
• Impedance (Aktiv bass): 8 Ω
• Impedance (Aktiv midrange): 8 Ω
• Impedance (Aktiv tweeter): 7 Ω
• Impedance (Aktiv super-tweeter): 7 Ω
• Efficiency: 88 dB for 1 watt at 1 metre (1 kHz)
• Frequency response (Passive): 55 Hz - 20 kHz
• Frequency response (Aktiv): 55 Hz - 20 kHz
• Crossover options: Passive or fully Aktiv
• Connection options: Single, bi-, tri- or quad- wire / amp; four-way Aktiv - Binding posts can accept 4mm banana plugs, bare wire and spades
• Optional bass reduction: 2 dB
• Finishes: Cherry, Oak, Walnut, Black Ash, Rosenut, White
The Linn Majik 140 Speakers are 4-way floor-standing loudspeakers which deliver exceptional musical performances with deep, controlled bass.
The Majik 140s feature Linn’s 2K driver array - an evolution of the array technology found in Linn’s highest performing loudspeakers - deliver exceptionally clean and pure high frequency reproduction.
Higher levels of performance can be easily achieved with a range of upgrade options, from simple bi-wiring through to a fully Aktiv configuration using eight channels of amplification.
Available in a choice of high-grade, real-wood veneer finishes, the timeless design of Majik 140 will enhance your living space, and the sound quality of your hi-fi.
Majik 140 perfectly complements other components in the Linn Majik range, combining premium audio performance with unbeatable value.
So... why the Linn Majik 140 Speakers?
- 2K driver array for clean and pure high-frequency
reproduction and flexible in-room positioning
- High quality composite-cone drive units deliver
pitch-accurate musical bass
- Single port with unique “rifled” design for deep
and extended bass
- High quality crossovers ensure accurate music reproduction
across the full frequency range
- Simple upgrade path from single to multi-wiring /
amping to fully Aktiv configuration
Please note: Linn use real wood finishes which can vary in grain and colour. Because of this, the images should be regarded as a representation only and not taken as an exact colour match.