|Warranty length||5 Years|
• Dimensions: (H) 327 mm x (W) 192 mm x (D) 256 mm
(H) 127/8 inches x (W) 71/2 inches x (D) 101/8 inches
• Weight: 5.92 kg / 13 lb
• Cabinet: Volume: 9 litres
• Impedance (passive): 4 Ω
• Impedance (Aktiv bass/mid): 7 Ω
• Impedance (Aktiv tweeter): 7 Ω
• Impedance (Aktiv super-tweeter): 7 Ω
• Efficiency: 88 dB for 1 watt at 1 metre (1 kHz)
• Frequency response (passive): 72 Hz - 20 kHz +
• Frequency response (Aktiv): 65 Hz - 20 kHz +
• Crossover options: Fully passive or fully Aktiv
• Connection options: Up to three-way multi-wire/amp passive; three-way Aktiv, 4mm banana plugs or spades
The Linn Majik 109 Speakers are three-way bookshelf loudspeakers with all the power and sound quality of floorspeakers - close your eyes, and you'll be convinced that they are! They deliver what is - quite possibly - the most room-filling sound of any speaker of comparable size. Majik 109 will improve any system, bringing music and movies to life.
Using technology derived from Linn’s reference loudspeakers, Majik 109 delivers superior sound and volume wherever you position them, whether on a bookshelf, wall or stand. Simple upgrade and enhancements available over time mean that these little speakers are a true investment for t
With timeless, distinctive Linn styling and real-wood finishes, Majik 109s are beautifully crafted by some of the most respected bespoke furniture makers.
So... why the Linn Majik 109 Speakers?
- 2K driver array for clean and pure high-frequency reproduction and flexible positioning
- High quality 5” drive unit delivers pitch-accurate musical bass
- Front ported bass system allows extended bass and greater positioning flexibility
- High quality crossovers ensure accurate music reproduction across the full frequency range
- Simple upgrade path from single to multi-wiring/amping to fully Aktiv configuration
***Please note: Linn use real wood for the finish on these speakers which can vary in grain and colour - the images should be regarded as a representation only***