|Warranty length||2 Years|
Tech SpecsType: Internal Moving Coil Phono Stage
Audio Inputs: Direct connection to PCB with captive screened differential arm-lead
Input Impedance: 75 Ω in parallel with 10 nF
Input Level: 812 uV for +6 dBv output at 1kHz
Gain: 62.5 dB at 1kHz +/- 0.2 dB
RIAA: Flatness +/- 0.15 dB 20 Hz to 20 kHz
Maximum Input (1% distortion): 4.1 mV at 1 kHz
Clip Detector Threshold Input Level: 3.5 mV at 1 kHz
Maximum Output: 15v peak to peak
Audio Outputs: 1 pair of direct coupled RCA single ended outputs, 1 pair of transformer coupled XLR balanced outputs
Output Impedance: 300 Ω (RCA), 600 Ω (XLR)
Distortion: 0.03% Output = 100 Hz @ 0 dBv
Bandwidth 10 Hz to 40 kHz: 0.05% Output = 1 kHz @ 0 dBv, 0.03% Output = 5 kHz @ 0 dBv
Power Consumption: 4 W
The Linn Urika is an LP12 SE turntable upgrade which will fit inside the Sondek LP12 for the shortest and cleanest signal path currently possible.
With the phono stage located within the plinth itself, mounted on a new Trampolin design, signal loss and noise are minimised, ensuring a new level of clarity and detail.
Urika features a dual mono design which ensures consistent reproduction of the music on each channel without any potential crosstalk. Direct coupled RCA or transformer coupled XLR outputs allows you to choose the best connection option for your system and guarantees exceptional performance in all conditions.
The Linn Urika Phono Stage is positioned in the best possible place - inside the deck. This greatly reduces the signal path, minimising the loss of information from the cartridge and maximising performance.
So... why the Linn Urika?
- Located inside the plinth (mounted on a Trampolin) for the shortest possible signal path
- New screened T-Kable, directly soldered to the phono stage, delivers improved signal to noise ratio
- Flexibility of new T-Kable enables suspension to work more effectively without interference and simplifies set-up
- Dual mono phono design provides dedicated circuitry for each channel to minimise cross-talk
- Powered by the Linn Radikal Motor Control Unit