|Warranty length||2 Years|
The Cirkus Kit is the cheapest - and many believe the most fundamental - upgrade possible to your LP12 turntable (unless you already have one fitted, of course).
- The main bearing body is far more rigid than before.
- Increased distance between top and bottom liners in the bearing housing itself to make it as stable as possible, thus eliminating even the smallest amount of rocking of the spindle.
- An increase in the bearing oil capacity and increasing the height of the bearing housing above the top liner so as to improve lubrication.
- A stiffer double laminate fixing of the Cirkus bearing to the steel Cirkus sub-chassis, to further increase the rigidity of the relationship between the main bearing and the sub-chassis and also reduces flexing of the sub-chassis itself.
- A new sub-platter and spindle for use with the other new parts.
- A kit of suspension parts including new springs, top and bottom bushes, earth wire, P-Clip, arm board, new fixing screws and washers, plus two new drive belts.