|Warranty length||5 Years|
- line inputs, plus Phono MM/MC
- XLR balanced/unbalanced inputs and outputs
- 3.5mm headphone socket
- Ethernet Network enabled
- Switch-Mode power supply
Get the very best out of your music sources with a dedicated stereo pre-amplifier designed purely for exceptional audio performance.
Akurate Kontrol uses the latest Linn technologies to isolate and maximise only the selected source signal, ensuring less noise and interference for the cleanest possible sound.
Connect up to seven stereo sources to your Akurate Kontrol, with a dedicated phono stage for your turntable and front panel connector for your iPod or portable music player.
Powered by Linn Dynamik technology for ultra-low levels of distortion, and enclosed in our stunning new chassis, Akurate Kontrol perfectly embodies form and function.
Listen to Akurate Kontrol as part of a full Linn system to discover why Akurate is the true performance choice for music lovers.
- Stereo analogue pre-amplifier
- Built-in high quality phono stage (MM/MC)
- 2 Balanced (XLR) inputs and 4 unbalanced (RCA) inputs (phono stage input configurable to line level)
- Headphone output and Aux input (3.5 mm) on front panel
- Balanced (XLR) and unbalanced (RCA) outputs
- Linn Dynamik Switch Mode Power Supply (SMPS)
- Ethernet-enabled for easy configuration and control options
- Precision-engineered enclosure offers exceptional acoustic properties