|Warranty length||2 Years|
|Product Award||HiFi News Highly Commended|
- - Gain at 1kHz: 31dB, 41dB, 51dB, 61dB selectable
- - Signal to noise ratio: 80db - 60dB depending on selected gain
- - Input capacitance: 100pF
- - Input impedances: 47 kOhm, 1k Ohm, 100 Ohm switchable
- - Output impedance: <100 Ohm
- - RIAA filter: Passive equalization between two linear gain stages
- - Soft Bass Rolloff: 6dB/oct. @60Hz jumper activated
- - Inter-channel mismatch: typ. 0,5dB
- - Power consumption: 3W with external AC power adaptor
- - Dimensions (mm): 103D x 108W x 45D
The Lehmann Statement offers high end vinyl replay at an affordable price for the analog music fan, arguably one of the finest "budget" phono stages in the world. Appreciated by critics and music lovers alike, the Statement is a compact high performance phono stage that is compatible with practically all available cartridges on the market from high output MM to MC.
Along with a high quality design, the Statement is compact enough to be easily placed near your turntable to reduce necessary cable lengths and minimise any losses. Lehmann are renowned for their attention to detain and the Statement is no exception. This case even features includes a nonmagnetic covering to cut down on unwanted resonance and electrical inference.
'Instruments and vocals sounded accurate, having a 'studio-like' honesty...a polished yet mellow treble... a well-mannered, pleasing tone which will not fatigue.' (Hi-Fi News Magazine January 2012)
'Its soundstaging is impressively wide... bass was well captured and natural... Percussion was tight and controlled, which added realism to the music... a prince in its realm' (Hi-Fi News Magazine January 2012)