|Warranty length||2 Years|
- - Input Stage: Dual mono Microphone pre-amp Chip newest generation
- - Gain Settings: 36dB, 46dB, 56dB, 66dB
- - Max Gain: 66dB
- - Internal Impedances (Selectable): 47k, 1k, 100R
- - Onboard slot for custom impedance: Yes, plus additional hard wire slot
- - Internal input capacitance and cap type: 100p, LP 1%
- - Soft Bass Rolloff filter: 16 different settings for optimised high pass filter, DIP-switch configurable
- - High Gain: Yes, DIP-switch
- - RIAA filter caps: MKP
- - Bass coupling after RIAA: MKP
- - Second gain stage: Dual Mono Burr Brown OPA 134
- - Discrete Output buffer Zero global feedback: -
- - Output capacitor: MKP
- - DC-Output jumper: Yes
- - Power supply features on audio board: Chokes RC-Filters with high electrolytic bypass
Lehmann Audio Black Cube SE II is a true audiophile phono stage to enjoy superlative performance from your turntable and cartridge for the enjoyment of your vinyl. Thanks to its small dimentions, the Black Cube SE II audio section can be placed next to the turntable.
The input stages used in the this device can also be found in top notch mixing consoles or in well known professional microphone preamps. The entirely passive RIAA equalization network is realized with high precision foil capacitors to realize an artefact-free transport of microdynamics and room information. The switches for gain and load settings have gold plated connectors for reliable performance.
The maximum gain of the Black Cube SE II is high enough for even very low output MC cartridges. Cartridge adaption itself is totally flexible because gain and lading can be chosen independently from each other. To top this all off, there is a slot for a custom impedance resistor, so that even the most exotic MC cartridges can be loaded adequately without having to buy expensive impedance plugs. No soldering needed.
Lehmann always pays special attention to details: the cable between power supply and audio section is shielded and ensures flexible placement of audio section and PWX power supply. The cases of both th power supply and the audio section are made of non-magnetic aluminum; additionally equipped with a top cover coated with a special anti-resonance treatment for better suppression of microphonic effects.
A brand new feature that is built into the Black Cube SE II is the entirely passive bass filter, that is a great help when tayloring the lower corner frequency of the vinyl reproduction to personal needs. 16 different filter curves can be realized.
This is a true audiophile phono stage and, partnered with equipment of equal quality, the results are remarkable' (Hifi News magazine)