|Warranty length||2 Years|
The Rhinelander is based on the legendary Linear and offers a large part of its transparency, tonal balance and micro-detail and at a fraction of the cost. In the short time since its release, the Rhinelander has become a very popular headphone amplifier, offering a massive step up from basic headphone listening with a wide range of headphones.
We listened to the Rhinelander with headphones from Sennheiser, AKG, Grado, Beyerdynamic, Ultrasone and Audio Technica and found it had an uncanny ability to get to the heart of the music. From our experience, you haven't enjoyed the full performance of your headphones until you try a dedicated headphone amplifier. Don't take our word for it though - order your Rhinelander now and find out what you've been missing!
- Zero feedback output stage with current that will drive most headphones
- Relays source selection and mute operation
- Short signal path for pure sound quality
- Gain jumper selectable between 6dB or 20dB
- Anodized aluminium faceplate and knob available in silver or black
- Ultra fast rectifying diodes
- Only low ESR electrolytic caps
- Gold plated RCA connectors
- Neutrik headphone jack with gold plated contacts
- Low-noise, regulated external AC power supply