|Warranty length||2 Years|
- - Input impedance (RCA): 47 KOhms
- - Maximum gain (switchable underneath): 0dB, 10dB, 20dB
- - Frequency response: 10Hz (-0.3dB) to 35 kHz (-1dB)
- - Signal to noise ratio: >95dB at 0dB gain
- - THD: <0.001% at 6mW/300 Ohms
- - Channel separation: >70dB/10kHz
- - Output power: 200mW/300 Ohms, 400mW/60 Ohms
- - Output impedance: Line out 60 Ohms, Phones out 5 Ohms
- - Power dissipation: <5W, internal, regulated power supply
- - Dimensions (mm): 280D x 110W x 44D
- - Connectors (audio): Neutrik RCA jacks, USB input, 6.35mm output
- - Weight (kg): 1.5
- - Finish Options: Black or Silver
Lehmann Audio Black Cube Linear USB headphone amplifier offers the award winning performance of the standard Linear, with the added benefit of USB connectivity and automatic input selection. In similarity to the standard Linear, the Linear USB offers a wonderfully rich sound with most types of headphones.
It features two parallel headphone outputs allowing you to use it with two pairs of headphones and also an additional line output. Gain is switchable underneath (between 0dB/10dB/20dB) allowing you to match it accurately to the headphones in use.
In addition to its wonderful performance, the Linear USB is one of the first high end headphone amplifiers to also offer reference quality listening from a PC or laptop. The Linear USB features a built in DAC which accepts a digital input via USB cable (bypassing your sound card). It will also automatically select the input being played, allowing you to leave both your standard source and PC or laptop plugged in at the same time if you wish. Sit back, listen and enjoy.
'Superb control of any headphone...one of the finest headphone amps we've heard, capable of driving just about anything with supreme confidence' (Hi-Fi Choice magazine July 2011)
'The initial reaction I had when I first listened to music with this amp using my HD-650s was “Wow!” I was – and continue to be – quite impressed with this solid state amp...you must absolutely listen to this amp, even if you are prepared to spend more than that...' (Head-Fi review)
'Creamy-smooth with headphones...almost tube-like, without the euphonic coloration that some tube designs inflict...Its lows were very powerful and detailed, while the smooth highs were limited only by the headphones I was using' (Soundstage review)