|Warranty length||2 Years|
- - Input impedance: 47 KOhms
- - Maximum gain (switchable underneath the unit): 0dB, 10dB, 20dB
- - Frequency response: 10Hz (-0.3dB) to 35 kHz (-1dB)
- - Signal to noise ratio: >95dB at 0dB gain
- - THD: <0.001% at 6mW/300 Ohms
- - Channel separation: >70dB/10kHz
- - Output power: 200mW/300 Ohms, 400mW/60 Ohms
- - Output impedance: Line out 60 Ohms, Phones out 5 Ohms
- - Power dissipation: <5W, internal, regulated power supply
- - Connectors (audio): Neutrik RCA sockets
- - Dimensions (mm) 280D x 110W x 44H
- - Weight (kg): 1.5
- - Finish Options: Black or Silver
Lehmann Audio Black Cube Linear is a high quality headphone amplifier with zero global feedback Class-A output stage, offering a wonderfully rich transparent, natural sound, ideal for getting the most out of any high quality headphones. Winner of awards and numerous excellent reviews, the Linear is a superb sounding and flexible headphone amp that will suit many headphones.
The Linear features two parallel headphone outputs allowing you to use it with two pairs of headphones and also an additional line output. Gain is switchable underneath (between 0dB/10dB/20dB) allowing you to match it accurately to the headphones in use.
Use the Linear to get more from your Audio Technica, Beyerdynamic, Goldring, Grado, Sennheiser, Ultrasone or other model headphones.