|Warranty length||2 Years|
- - Gain at 1kHz: 40dB/61dB MM/MC
- - Signal to noise ratio: 77dB/69dB MM/MC
- - Input capacitance: 100pF
- - Input impedances: 47 kOhm, 470 Ohm, 100 Ohm switchable
- - Output impedance: <100 Ohm
- - RIAA filter: passive equalization
- - Inter channel mismatch: typ. 0,5dB
- - Power consumption: <3W with external regulated power supply
- - Dimensions (mm): 113D x 108W x 45D
- - Weight (kg) 0.7
The Lehmann Audio Black Cube Decade consists of two identical cases, separating the audio section from the power supply, providing excellent isolation and superb audio performance. One of the finest phono stages we've heard.
The Decade features passive RIAA equalization between two linear gain stages, discrete Class A output stage without global negative feedback, PWX II (with supply outlets for two audio sections) and front switchable gain and soft bass roll-off filter, allowing you to match it accurately to your phono cartridge.
Stunning audio performance, contained within cases designed to reject noise and interference.
- Passive filter network between 2 linear gain stages with high precision MKP caps (Epcos)
- Several resistive and capacitive loads as standard
- Front switchable gain (36dB - 66dB) and soft bass rolloff (6dB/oct. 40Hz)
- Onboard slot for custom impedance
- Zero global feedback Class A output stage (technically identical with Black Cube Linear).
- High quality gold plated pcb mount RCA connectors for audio.
- Neutrik connector with gold plated contacts for supply connection (as with the Silver Cube).
- Face plate anodized aluminium - black or silver
"With this kind of clarity and punchiness, this Lehmann is a great phono amplifier. he lightest phono amp on test, it's unobtrusive with a well-made but plastic black finish. If detailing is your thing then this Lehmann has it in spades, and the subtleties in the complex Motown production of Dancing In The Street really stand out. What you get from the Black Cube is a snappy, punchy performance that's exciting and cohesive. Timing is spot on, and music has that foot-tapping quality that makes you want to keep listening. You do get a touch of leanness with sound, but that's forgivable when you consider the clarity that's on offer with this cracking unit." (What Hi-Fi Magazine Awards October 2013)