|Warranty length||2 Years|
The Lehmann Audio Black Cube Decade consists of two identical cases, separating the audio section from the power supply, providing excellent isolation and superb audio performance. One of the finest phono stages we've heard.
The Decade features passive RIAA equalization between two linear gain stages, discrete Class A output stage without global negative feedback, PWX II (with supply outlets for two audio sections) and front switchable gain and soft bass roll-off filter, allowing you to match it accurately to your phono cartridge.
Stunning audio performance, contained within cases designed to reject noise and interference.
- Passive filter network between 2 linear gain stages with high precision MKP caps (Epcos)
- Several resistive and capacitive loads as standard
- Front switchable gain (36dB - 66dB) and soft bass rolloff (6dB/oct. 40Hz)
- Onboard slot for custom impedance
- Zero global feedback Class A output stage (technically identical with Black Cube Linear).
- High quality gold plated pcb mount RCA connectors for audio.
- Neutrik connector with gold plated contacts for supply connection (as with the Silver Cube).
- Face plate anodized aluminium - black or silver