The KLEI Pure Harmony RCA Plug is the flagship plug from famed engineer/manufacturer Keith Louis Eichmann, whose Bullet Plug design has long been considered one of the finest available. The Eichmann Bullet Plug, designed and manufactured by Keith Louis Eichmann, has long been regarded as one of the finest plugs available, and is used on many high-end audio cables. This latest version features numerous improvements, making this version the best plug yet.
Eichmann Harmony plugs convey exceptional resolution, a tight and deep bass combined with impeccable representation. These plugs are able to present subtle nuances with dexterity, while soundstage is spacious and enveloping. The Pure Harmony RCA plug features incredibly low noise and distortion levels in a warm, musical and involving manner, from a very black and quiet background.
Improvements on the Harmony Model
- Signal/Ground pins are pure Silver and >106% IACS.
- Signal/Ground pin optimization to enhance electron flow, in accordance with KL’s Pure Silver Signal/Ground formula.
- Signal/Ground pins are now much stronger and shaped like a tag, which makes soldering small/large/multiple wires, very easy.
- Signal/Ground Anti-Short shield has been added between the Signal/Ground solder tags.
- Signal/Ground pins are arranged to maintain a maximised distance from each other, and the utilised foil technology ensures that - Capacitive, Inductive, and EMF effects are minimized.
- The Head Assembly jaw structure has been redesigned and mechanically improved, to allow an easy snap-like connection to a Phono/RCA socket, ensuring the ultimate connection with easy removal.
- Ground pin includes thread teeth which ensures that a metal Housing is star-point grounded.
- The Housing Assembly uses 2 screws to retain and secure the Cable.
- Extremely high temperature melting point thermoplastic polymer has been utilized.