|Power Per Channel (8ohms)||15W|
|Warranty length||1 Year|
- EL84 output valves
- ECC83/ECC82 double triodes valves
- Class A, all Triode front end
- Ultralinear output circuit
- Can be supplied in triode form upon request
- Hand wired point to point components
- 15 Watts per channel Ultralinear
- Suitable for 4 to 8ohm loudspeakers
- Freq response 20-20Khz
- Attractive valve cover included in the price
- Solen hi fi quality audio capacitors
- Silver TEFLON audio cable
- Gold plated Input & speaker terminals
- 3 line Inputs for CD, Tuner, MP3 etc
- 250 mv sensitivity for full output
- 220/240volts, 100w
- 1W, 27D, 20H cm 10kg
- Comprehensive manual supplied
The Icon Audio Stereo 20PP is an ideal valve amplifier for a smaller room or for loudspeakers that do not require a large amount of power. This amplifier has a very transparent quality, being particularly suited to acoustic and orchestral music, but used with appropriate speakers is capable of performance way beyond your expectations!
Icon's own range of speakers made for valve amps offer a good choice if you're looking for new speakers (consider the Icon Audio MFV5 or Icon Audio MFV6) otherwise any other suitable high sensitivity speakers will sound superb.
In a rapidly changing world it is nice to have some traditional values. In 1955 The British company H. J. Leak designed the Stereo 20 using the new Mullard EL84, and ECC83 valves. It was an instant worldwide success for quality performance and value. These vintage amplifiers can now fetch over £1200.00! The Icon Audio Stereo 20PP is based on this design.
"Small form factor valve amp with refined midrange performance and great value for money." (Hi-Fi World Magazine November 2011)