|Warranty length||1 Year|
|Product Award||HiFi World 5 Globes|
- Sensitivity: 5mv for 1v output
- Gain x 200
- Load: imp: 47k MM
- Output impedance 50 ohms
- Signal to noise level -75db
- RIAA Freq response 20hz-20khz +0 - 1db
- NO feedback used
- High quality resistors
- Hi Fi quality audio capacitors
- Silver TEFLON audio cable
- Gold plated Input/output terminals
- 220/240volts (also 115v), 40watts
- Size/weight 27cm x 14cm x 70cm 2.5kg
Icon Audio PS2 phono stage is a “one box” simplified version of the award-winning PS1 phono stage and is thus excellent value for money. The PS2 is designed for moving magnet (MM) cartridges.
It is well know that valves can sound much better than transistors, this is especially so with LP reproduction. The LP was developed in the time of valves, and without the warmth and colour of valves, transistor phono pre amplifiers can sound uninteresting and hard to listen too.
Owning an Icon Audio valve phono stage is now more affordable than ever. The PS2 features all triode valves; two ECC83 and 1 ECC81 and features a smooth, warm sound that matches perfectly with the characteristics of vinyl.
- Phono stage for MM cartridges
- All Triode valves 2x ECC83 1x ECC81
- Comprehensive manual supplied
- All hand wired point to point
- No printed circuit board to spoil the sound