|Warranty length||1 Year|
- Designed for valve amps of 5w to 30w
- Double ported for extended bass performance
- High overall sensitivity
- Easy to drive load
- Simple crossovers for easy driving
- Audiophile inductors and poly prop caps
- Long grain loudspeaker quality MDF
- Minimum cabinet colouration
- Choice of Cherry or Dark Rosewood veneers
- Stands supplied complete with spikes
- Shielded magnets for minimum magnetic field
- Supplied with attractive front cover
- Dimensions 31.5H x 18W x 24D (cms)
The MFV6 stand mount speakers from Icon Audio are designed to get the most out of your valve amplifier, high sensitivity speakers which are perfectly matched to low and high output valve amps. The vast majority of hi-fi speakers available today are made for powerful transistor amplifiers, which are often very power hungry and can be a difficult load to drive for valve amplifiers.
With a more constant impedance, these speakers will give vastly improved performance in terms of volume level, solid bass and may even improve the life of your output valves as you will not be pushing them so hard.
The MFV6 is almost identical to the larger MFV2, just smaller in design to be used in smaller rooms. As smaller speakers, these can be partnered with valve amps from anywhere as low as 5W to 30W.
Finished in high quality Cherry or Dark Rosewood finish.