|Warranty length||1 Year|
- Designed for valve amps of 30w to 100w
- Double ported for extended bass performance
- High overall sensitivity
- Easy to drive load
- Simple crossovers for minimum colouration and easy driving
- Audiophile inductors and poly prop caps
- Long grain loudspeaker quality MDF for minimum cabinet colouration
- Choice of Cherry or Walnut veneers
- Stands supplied complete with spikes
- Shielded magnets for minimum magnetic field
- Supplied with attractive front cover
- Dimensions 40H x 21.5W x 32D (cms)
The MFV2 are the largest stand mount speakers from Icon Audio and are designed to get the most out of your valve amplifier, high sensitivity speakers which are perfectly matched to low and high output valve amps. The vast majority of hi-fi speakers available today are made for powerful transistor amplifiers, which are often very power hungry and can be a difficult load to drive for valve amplifiers.
These speakers are designed for medium to large amplifiers of 30 to 100 Watts (depending upon room size and required sound level), it is capable of filling a large room with stunningly transparent music without being fatiguing. With a more constant impedance, they will give vastly improved performance in terms of volume level, solid bass and may even improve the life of your output valves as you will not be pushing them so hard.
Finished in high quality walnut finish.