|Warranty length||1 Year|
- Unique 8" Full Range Drive Unit
- Rare earth high frequency dome
- Custom paper cone
- Gives optimum bandwidth
- Long throw coil & roll surround
- Design/test for low power valve amps
- Suitable for amps 6-90 watts (8 o)
- Audio grade MDF cabinet
- Real wood veneer finish
- Special finish to order
- Wire: high purity internal
- low impedence copper wire
- Plinth and adjustable spikes inc
- Size: W29 cm, D28 cm, H104 cm
- Weight: 21kg (each)
The same unique full range speaker is used in all three designs [FRM 1, FRM 2, FRM 3]. Each design of cabinet has its own ideal loading for the best bass loading and performance for its size.
The FRm 2 single unit floor standing speaker has similar performance to the FRm 3 double unit speaker. The bass roll off and resonance frequency is only a few Hertz higher which may be no consequence with a low powered amplifier.
All three models are supplied with “No Loss” attenuators which are pre set to give optimum performance in the average room. These are in a small external box.
However many rooms are far from average, and each amplifier and source (e.g. CD player) will have its own sound. If after the run in period you feel that the sound may benefit from “tailoring” to your own circumstances this is a simple matter to change a couple of components at low cost.
Indeed all three designs may be run without any attenuation.