|Warranty length||1 Year|
Signal/Noise Level: -105db
Freq Resp: 20hz - 20Khz: +0-5db
Dynamic Range: 110db
Power Output: 2v
Power Consumption: 70w
Dimensions (WDH): 14 x 35 x 12cm
The Icon Audio CD X2 is a mid priced CD player developed to have similar sonics to the more expensive CD X1 at a lower price.
Where the CD X1 uses the latest 192khz 24bit upsampling technology for high resolution, which the CD X2 adopts, going a level further with attention paid to the output stage; allowing Icon Audio to avoid the 'mechanical, soulless presentation that some CD players have'.
The CD X2 offers more musical presentation with wamrth and colour, and is very easy to listen to. The top loading mechanism offers greater stability, whilst a heavier allow clamp acts as a flywheel to improve rotational stability.
Icon Audio have also stated that they will keep stock of spare mechanisms and lasers, allowing you to relax in the assured longevity of your CD X2.
- Easily upgraded (valves, capacitors, resistors etc)
- Latest 192kHz 24bit upsampling technology
- Sanyo mechanism
- Class A all Triode output stage
- Valves 12AX7/ECC82
- Japanese steel El transformers with low oxygen copper
- no 'surface mounts' parts used
- Audiophile components
- Solen polypropylene audio capacitors
- Jensen Copper foil option
- Ceramic valve holders for minimum leakage
- Gold plated RCA sockets
- CDR compatible
- 220/240volts approx (adjustable to 115v)