|Warranty length||2 Years|
Power Supply: ~115V/230V, 50/60Hz AC
Power Consumption: 55W
Standby Power Consumption: 0.5W
Dimensions (WDH): 430 x 311 x 123mm
Weight: 17.3 lbs (7.9kg)
The OPPO 105D Audiocom Signature Blu-ray player is the most advanced and accurate universal player available on the market. The quality of picture is such that it transcends high definition from Blu-ray & DVD movies. As a true universal player it is also capable of stunning digital & analogue audio playback.
The Audiocom edition differs significantly from the OPPO 105D by using a custom linear power supply for video and digital audio circuitry, multiple regulated power supplies, quantum mains purification, newly developed 77 Femtosecond Reference clock for main processor, newly developed 37 Femtosecond Reference Audio clock for analogue audio, finest hand selected audio grade components for 2-Channel board, with circuitry housed in a quiet mechanical and electrical environment.
It benefits from a custom linear power supply which uses a multiple array of low ESR capacitors to reduce power supply impedance (ESR) several times that of conventional large, low ESR capacitors. A high grade transformer with 3 separate windings provide independent power supplies for video and analogue circuitry. Two, discrete Schottky rectifier boards replace conventional bridge rectifiers for the main board power supplies providing high speed and zero recovery time, a clear advantage for video processing. Low noise Linear Technology regulators bypassed with OSCON capacitors provide clean power to the video board ensuring a pure, highly accurate digital video signal and purest HDMI sound.
Integrated AC purification is used in the main power supply. This is not a conventional mains conditioner or filter, but uses Quantum purification to remove noise not possible with traditional methods. It also reduces nonlinearities between the transmission speed of low and high frequencies improving time and phase alignment.
In a similar way that clock jitter causes errors in sound, it also causes data related errors in video. There are as many as 4 clocks used inside the OPPO players, and overall the most important of these is the clock for the main core processor. Here we have adopted a new Reference clock with a jitter performance of 77 Femtosecond clock (frequency measurement 100 Hz to 100 KHz) and +/- 0.5ppm stability, the most accurate main processor clock in any universal Blu-ray player. The clock utilizes ultra-low noise discrete regulator circuitry, 1.1nV/√Hz @1KHz with a PSRR of 132 db @ 6V. With this new clock video has an unprecedented level of natural 3D depth, definition and realism. Similarly audio is more coherent, with a greater presence and a more three dimensional space.
Analogue audio has been optimised with matched components in the power, digital and analogue circuitry. Features include premium audio grade power supply smoothing capacitors, premium audio grade capacitors for power and signal paths throughout.
A new Reference audio clock is installed for the ES9018 Sabre DACs (2-Channel & Multi-Channel audio). The new clock achieves an astoundingly low jitter performance of 37 Femtoseconds (frequency measurement 100 Hz to 100 KHz) or 0.037 Picoseconds and +/- 0.5ppm stability, the lowest jitter in the audio industry! The clock utilizes ultra-low noise discrete regulator circuitry, 1.1nV/√Hz @1KHz with a PSRR of 132 db @ 6V.
The operating conditions of video and audio are much improved when they can work in quiet surroundings. A unique approach is used to achieve the quietest electrical environment inside the player by combining different materials and techniques to remove a specific range of RFI/EMI noise up to several GHz.
Conventional types of damping have been discarded in preference for more advanced methods which merge several types of material with optimum mass, impedance and geometry.
The Audiocom 105D Signature edition includes:
- New custom linear power supply with multiple low noise regulated power supplies for video and digital circuitry.
- New discrete Schottky diodes boards for main board power supplies (video & digital).
- New Bybee Super Effect AC Bullets mains purification integrated into the main power supply for 1/f noise removal, time and phase alignment.
- New high quality Rhodium IEC inlet with UP-OCC internal wiring to power supply.
- New audio grade Cryofuse, non-magnetic, anti-resonance.
- Vastly improved, error and jitter free data processing thanks to 77 Femtosecond Reference clock (0.077 psec) for main processor (Video, digital audio, DAC input).
- New Steinmusic E-Pad +S for BD drive to reduce unwanted resonances and interference fields.
- New Audio Grade components in audio power supply for improved ripple rejection, faster transients and lower noise.
- New hand selected Audio Grade components in 2-channel audio board.
- Vastly improved analogue audio thanks to 37 Femtosecond Reference clock (0.037 psec) for ES9018 Sabre DACs.
- Improved chassis structure to control disc transport and component resonance.
- New RFI/EMI shielding to control stray internal and external interference.
- Multi-Zone Blu-ray & Region Free DVD.
- 2-Year Audiocom warranty.