|Warranty length||2 Years|
|Product Award||HiFi World 5 Globes|
Volume Range: -70dB -> +11dB
Inputs: CD, Vid, Tuner, AUX 1/2
Other Inputs: Phono, XLR (Bal)
Power/Pre: RCA (Power), RCA (Pre)
Outputs: RCA (Pre), Speaker A + B
Max power out: 2 x 70W RMS (8 ohm)
Max power out: 2x105W (4 ohm)
Max Power Consumption: 300W (230V)
Standby Power Consumption: < 0.5W
Dimensions: 80 x 444 x 330mm
Net weight: 7.8kg
The award winning Audiolab 8300A integrated amplifier replaces the 8200A but draws more on the sonic lineage of the original and iconic 8000S model, making it Audiolab's best sounding amp to date.
Elegant and cleanly engineered, the 8300A delivers 2 x 70 watts of power into 8 ohms. Five line level inputs, a phono input, one balanced XLR input and a direct input to use the 8300A as a power amplifier give you a great variety of connection options.
Two pre-outputs are included for future upgradeability, so you can use the 8300A as a pre amplifier for a dedicated pre/power set-up with Audiolab 8300MB monobloks, while twin sets of speaker terminals in parallel can be used for bi-amping your speakers. If you're starting a system from scratch, its also a perfect match for the Audiolab 8300CD streamer/CD player as your source.
A highly impressive, powerful, excellent sounding amplifier from Audiolab and one of the finest amps we've heard under £1000.
- 'Anyone looking for a fully featured integrated amplifier for less than £1000 simply has to put the Audiolab 8300A at the top of their list... It has power, poise and precision in equal measure and is a joy to listen to. Highly recommended' (HiFi World)
- 'A cracking amplifier from Audiolab that has sound quality that belies its price. Could show a thing or two to amplifiers costing a great deal more' (HiFi World)
'While acknowledging the critical plaudits of its predecessor (the 8200A), the 8300A is built around a clean-sheet circuit design and is unquestionably the best integrated amp it has ever made.' (Hi-Fi Choice Magazine Feb 2017)
- 'The bones of the design brief required a highly linear, thermally stable, low-distortion performance into even the most unobliging speaker loads. If this suggests the need for a stiff power supply, the answer comes in the shape of a 300VA toroidal transformer with 60,000uF of reservoir capacitance' (Hi-Fi Choice Magazine Feb 2017)
- 'It’s easy to hear how exceptional the Audiolab’s retrieval of low-level detail is. Subtle inflections and accents are beautifully resolved.' (Hi-Fi Choice Magazine Feb 2017)
- 'The 8300A has a tendency to want to make everything sound nice. It’s a sophisticated sound, well enough disciplined and easy to live with... Neutral, finely resolved sound; great build quality... A very classy amplifier that’s lovely to use, but needs more fire in its belly' (Hi-Fi Choice Magazine Feb 2017)