|Warranty length||1 Year|
Icon Audio Stereo 40 MkIIIm
- Class A, all Triode front end
- Ultralinear or Triode switchable
- 4x EL34/KT88 precisely matched
- 2x 20 Watts RMS in Triode mode
- Total harmonic distortion 0.15%
- 39cmW, 41D, 21H, 25kg
ProAc Studio 118
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Bass: 6.5" (165mm) new coated cone
- Tweeter: 20mm all new ProAc silk dome
- Dimensions (HWD): 380 x 190 x 241mm
- Weight: 19.6 lb (8.9kg) each unpacked
- Mode: Stand Mounted
An Audio Affair recommended complete hi-fi system package combining the Icon Audio Stereo 40 MkIIIm integrated valve amplifier with ProAc Studio 118 bookshelf speakers.
Why is this a good pairing?
Valve amplifiers; sweet, warm - more natural sounding, however you want to put it, there is special place in a lot of peoples' hearts for this type of amplfiction. The strereo 40 sits at a really nice point - it is well priced yet has enough power to be able to drive many different loudspeakers out there - we adore the mix of Icon and ProAc (hence why you will see this a lot!) so here is another "serious" hifi system that will give you performance letting you further augument your enjoyment in your music collection. This is not to be missed with live music, the sense of realism is top notch.
Talk to one of our hi-fi experts
This is a highly recommended pairing, but please remember it is only an example - we can spec higher model amps or speakers to your room and requirements - please send us an e-mail or give us a call on 0844 50 403 50 to speak to one of our passionate hi-fi experts.
- For more info on the amplifier, see our main Icon Audio Stereo 40 MkIIIm page
- For more info on the speakers, see our main ProAc Studio 118 page
- For recommendations on music sources (streaming, vinyl, CD, etc), please contact us