Arcam FMJ A39
- Power: 20Hz—20kHz (0.5%)
- sensitivity/impedance: 1V, 10kΩ
- Output Impedance: 240Ω
- Max Power consumption: 1kW
- Dimensions (WDH): 433 x 425 x 100mm
- Weight: 11.5kg
- 3-way bass reflex Uni-Q driver
- HF: 1" vented aluminium dome
- MF: 125mm (5") aluminium
- LF: 2 x 200mm (8") aluminium
- Crossover Freq: 400Hz, 2.9kHz
- Amp requirements: 25 - 250W
- Dimensions (HWD): 1181 x 359 x 388mm
- Weight: 29.5kg (65lbs)
An Audio Affair recommended, complete hi-fi system package combining the Arcam FMJ A29 Integrated Amplifier and KEF R900 Rosewood floorstanding speakers.
Why is this a good pairing?
Occasionally in HiFi there is a pairing of brands that just works - this could be said for Arcam and KEF. A39 will drive almost anything on the market, with it's Class G technology, it not only sounds more class A it also costs a lot less than an equivalent Class A in the same league. The R900 is big in size and sound, it moves air gracefully but is not afraid of going hard when needed, if you are looking for something that will blow your socks off but is equally as engaging at lower volumes then look no further.
Talk to one of our hi-fi experts
This is a highly recommended pairing, but please remember it is only an example - we can spec higher model amps or speakers to your room and requirements - please send us an e-mail or give us a call on 0844 50 403 50 to speak to one of our passionate hi-fi experts.
- For more info on the integrated amp, see our main Arcam A29 page
- For more info on the speakers, see our main KEF R900 page
- For recommendations on music sources (streaming, vinyl, CD, etc), please contact us