- Max (4Ω, 1kHz, 0.7%): 160 + 160 W
- Power/Ch (8/6/4/2Ω): 105/135/190/220W
- Freq Resp: 5 Hz-100 kHz (+0 dB/-3 dB)
- Dimensions (WHD): 435 x 157 x 463 mm
- Weight: 23.4 kg; 51.6 lbs.
- HF: 25mm Neodymium soft dome
- Mid/LF ATC 150mm SL
- Freq Response (-6dB): 54Hz-22kHz
- Recommended Power Amps: 75-300W
- Connectors: Binding Posts/4mm Plugs, bi-wire
- Dimensions (HWD): 438x265x300mm
- Weight: 17.8kg
Audio Affair recommended, complete hi-fi system package combining the Yamaha A-S2100 integrated amplifier and ATC SCM19 bookshelf speakers.
Why is this a good pairing?
Japanese Hi-Fi has always been synonymous with quality, from the extreme like Kondo to the more humble yet equally as greatly designed Yamaha A-S2100. Just look at the VU meters on the front, proper Hi-Fi! This matched with the ever performing ATC SCM19 is a pair made in heaven, the 2100 has a more than adequate power output to really make the SCM19s sing!
Talk to one of our hi-fi experts
This is a highly recommended pairing, but please remember it is only an example - we can spec higher model amps or speakers to your room and requirements - please send us an e-mail or give us a call on 0844 50 403 50 to speak to one of our passionate hi-fi experts.
- For more info on the integrated amp, see our main Yamaha A-S2100 page
- For more info on the speakers, see our main ATC SCM19 page
- For recommendations on music sources (streaming, vinyl, CD, etc), please contact us