Creek Evo 50A
- Freq Resp: 10Hz – 100KHz +/- 2dB
- Output Impedance: <0.1 Ohms @ 1Khz
- Outputs: 1 Pair, Headphone
- Dimensions (WDH): 430x60x280mm
- Weight: 7.5Kg
- HF: 25mm Neodymium soft dome
- Mid/LF ATC 150mm CLD
- Matched Response: ±0.5dB
- Freq Response (-6dB): 56Hz-22kHz
- Connect: Binding Posts/4mm Plugs, bi-wire
- Dimensions (HWD): 381x232x236mm
- Weight: 10.9kg
Audio Affair recommended, complete hi-fi system package combining the Creek Evolution 50A integrated amplifier and ATC SCM11 bookshelf speakers.
Why is this a good pairing?
ATC are a force to be reckoned with in the HiFi world, they design their own divers custom specified to their preference - the tweeter on the SCM11 is sublime, though not a difficult load for an amplifier, they do enjoy a kick! The British Creek does exactly what an amp should - controls the speaker and disappears - you can sit back and just enjoy the natural seamless performance of these two perfect partners!
Talk to one of our hi-fi experts
This is a highly recommended pairing, but please remember it is only an example - we can spec higher model amps or speakers to your room and requirements - please send us an e-mail or give us a call on 0844 50 403 50 to speak to one of our passionate hi-fi experts.
- For more info on the integrated amp, see our main Creek Evolution 50 page
- For more info on the speakers, see our main ATC SCM11 page
- For recommendations on music sources (streaming, vinyl, CD, etc), please contact us