- Integrated stereo amplifier
- 80W Class G amplification
- On board PSU for rSeries products
- CR902 system remote control
- Phono input configurable (line/MM)
- Large ergonomic Aluminium knob
- Low power 0.5W standby
- 3-way bass reflex Uni-Q array
- HF: 1" vented aluminium dome
- MF: 125mm (5") aluminium
- Bass: 165mm (6.5") aluminium
- Freq range (-6dB): 42Hz-45kHz
- Crossover freq: 500Hz, 2.8kHz
- Amp requirements: 25 - 120W
- Dimensions (HWD): 385 x 210 x 345mm
- Weight: 12kg (26.4lbs)
An Audio Affair recommended, complete hi-fi system package combining the Arcam FMJ A29 Integrated Amplifier and KEF R300 Rosewood bookshelf speakers.
Why is this a good pairing?
Occasionally in HiFi there is a pairing of brands that just works - this could be said for Arcam and KEF, if you have been to HiFi shows then you have more than likely heard this pairing, the warmth of Class G (A29 is the first to be Class G, A19 is not!) matched with the Aluminium dope cones of the KEF just gives the most natural of presentations with control to boot! If you can reference the sound of the LS50, think this plus better separation and bass extension!
Talk to one of our hi-fi experts
This is a highly recommended pairing, but please remember it is only an example - we can spec higher model amps or speakers to your room and requirements - please send us an e-mail or give us a call on 0844 50 403 50 to speak to one of our passionate hi-fi experts.
- For more info on the integrated amp, see our main Arcam A29 page
- For more info on the speakers, see our main KEF R300 page
- For recommendations on music sources (streaming, vinyl, CD, etc), please contact us