- 2 Chan: 8Ω/20Hz-20kHz/0.2% - 200W
- Single Chan: 4Ω at 1kHz - 400W
- sensitivity: 200W/8Ω 1.15V, 2.3V
- Input impedance: - 10kΩ
- Freq response: 20Hz-20kHz +/-0.05dB
- Dimensions (WDH): 433 x 425 x 171mm
- Weight: 18 kg
- Power: 20Hz—20kHz (0.5% THD) p/ch
- Both Chan: 8Ω, 20Hz—20kHz 120W
- Freq resp: (RIAA) 20Hz—20kHz ±1dB
- Power consumption: (max) 1kW
- Dimensions (WDH): 433 x 425 x 100mm
- Weight: (net) 11.5kg
KEF Reference 3
- Design: Three-way Bass Reflex
- HF: 25mm vented aluminium dome
- MF: 125mm (5") aluminium
- Bass units: 2 x165mm aluminium
- Crossover freq: 350Hz, 2.8kHz
- Amplifier requirements: 50-300W
- Dimensions (HWD): 1202 x 349 x 470mm
- Weight: 51.3kg (113.1 lbs.)
An Audio Affair recommended, complete hi-fi system package combining the KEF Reference 3 floorstanding speakers with the Arcam FMJ A39 Integrated Amplifier and Arcam P49 Power Amplifier.
Why is this a good pairing?
Occasionally in HiFi, there is a pairing of brands that just works. This could be said for Arcam and KEF, the A49 is a powerhouse, in reality it would drive a reference 3 - easily however when you plug in a p49 and Bi-amp the game is changed forever.. Huge sound, stadium sound you could even say. Check out live records on this pairing, life changing!
Talk to one of our hi-fi experts
This is a highly recommended pairing, but please remember it is only an example - we can spec higher model amps or speakers to your room and requirements - please send us an e-mail or give us a call on 0844 50 403 50 to speak to one of our passionate hi-fi experts.
- For more info on the integrated amp, see our main Arcam A39 page
- For more info on the power amplifier, see our main Arcam P49 page
- For more info on the speakers, see our main KEF Reference 3 page
- For recommendations on music sources (streaming, vinyl, CD, etc), please contact us