- Output Impedance: 110 ohms
- Freq Response: 20Hz – 100kHz (3dB)
- Analog In: 2 x XLR (L/R) 4 x RCA (L/R)
- Other In/outputs: RS232, IR, Trigger, RF
- Analogue Record Output: 1 x RCA (L/R)
- Pre Output: 2 x RCA (L/R), 1 x XLR (L/R)
- Dimensions (WDH): 430 x 385 x 105mm
- Weight: 10.5 kg
- Output power: 2 x 150W / 8 ohm
- THD + N: < 0.1%
- Bridged output: 1 x 550W / 8 ohm
- Inputs: 2x RCA / 2x XLR switchable
- RS232: Trigger (12V)
- Dimensions: (WDH) 430 x 385 x 105mm
- HF Drive: ATC 25mm Neodymium
- Mid Drive: 75mm ATC Soft Dome
- LF Drive: ATC 164mm SC
- Freq Response (-6dB): 48Hz-22kHz
- Recommended Power Amp: 75-300 Watts
- Crossover Frequencies: 380Hz & 3.5kHz
- Connect: Binding/ 4mm Plugs/ triwire
- Dimensions (HWD): 980 x 265 x 300mm
- Weight: 31kg
An Audio Affair recommended, complete hi-fi system package combining the ATC SCM40 floorstanding speakers with the Primare A34.2 power amp and PRE32 pre amp which can be supplied with optional DAC on request.
Why is this a good pairing?
ATC - love them, however they need a good driving as you need to get the air moving to get the most from these. The SCM really are speaking on their own, especially at this price point. Featuring a mid range proprietary to ATC (as all their drivers are!) this speaker shines as much as electrostatics in the mid response IMO. As mentioned a market leader for this. As for power the Primare A34.2's 150w Class D combined with the PRE32 drives them a dream!
Talk to one of our hi-fi experts
This is a highly recommended pairing, but please remember it is only an example - we can spec higher model amps or speakers to your room and requirements - please send us an e-mail or give us a call on 0844 50 403 50 to speak to one of our passionate hi-fi experts.
- For more info on the pre amplifier, see our main Primare PRE32 page
- For more info on the power amplifier, see our main Primare A34.2 page
- For more info on the speakers, see our main ATC SCM40 page
- For recommendations on music sources (streaming, vinyl, CD, etc), please contact us