|Warranty length||2 Years|
- - Input sensitivity range: 2mV to 10mV
- - Output range (for above inputs): 224mV to 1120mV
- - Maximum input: 46mV rms
- - Maximum output: 5.2V rms
- - Gain: 41dB (112) at 1kHz
- - Input impedance: 47k Ohms plus 100pF (200pF approx. with arm cable capacitance)
- - Output impedance (driving impedance): 1k Ohm (will drive 10k Ohms and above)
- - Noise at output: -73dB CCIR Q-pk; EIN: -114dB
- - Distortion: typically 0.01%
- - RIAA accuracy: <0.3dB
- - Frequency response: 20Hz - 200kHz ("flat", corrected to RIAA)
- - Channel balance: 0.2dB
- - Channel separation: 60dB
- - Size: (approx.) W: 107 x H: 50 x D: 180 (mm) inc. jacks
The Revelation M is the newest version of Graham Slee's flagship phono stage, designed for MM and high output MC cartridges, available with standard power supply or better PSU1 power supply. In similarity to the Reflex, the Revelation features a dual mono configuration with excellent musical speed and timing, but also features the multi-equalisation feature from the Jazz Club.
With a selection of 15 different equalization characteristics, the Revelation allows you to enjoy reference level performance from a wide range of lps. These settings will accurately reproduce virtually any historical or contemporary recording, with skin tingling nostalgia. As many records were made with different equalisation, the benefits of a correct setting can not be underestimated.
The Revelation M is designed for use with either a standard moving magnet (MM) or high output moving coil (MC) cartridge (of 2mV to 8mV nominal output). You can also use the Revelation with low output moving coil (MC) cartridges if partnered with the Elevator EXP step-up stage, for the ultimate listening experience with a low-output cartridge.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Rather than demo in a shop reference system which could be somewhat misleading with regard to how this item will perform in your own system, this item includes a 30 day money back guarantee, allowing you to demo it at home for upto 30 days in your own system. If you are unsatisfied, you can return it to us for a refund. (terms and conditions).