|Warranty length||2 Years|
- - Input sensitivity range: 2mV to 10mV
- - Output range (for above inputs): 224mV to 1120mV
- - Maximum input: 46mV rms
- - Maximum output: 5.2V rms
- - Gain: 41dB (112) at 1kHz
- - Input impedance: 47k Ohms plus 100pF (200pF approx. with arm cable capacitance)
- - Output impedance (driving impedance): 1k Ohm (will drive 10k Ohms and above)
- - Noise at output: -73dB CCIR Q-pk; EIN: -114dB
- - Distortion: typically 0.01%
- - RIAA accuracy: <0.3dB
- - Frequency response: 20Hz - 200kHz ("flat", corrected to RIAA)
- - Channel balance: 0.2dB
- - Channel separation: 60dB
- - Size: (approx.) W: 107 x H: 50 x D: 180 (mm) inc. jacks
The Graham Slee Reflex M is a 2009 updated version of the classic reflex, designed for use with MM or high output MC cartridges, with the option of the standard power supply or better PSU1. The Reflex M features a dual mono configuration and has an unparalleled ability to do one thing - reproduce music exactly the way it should sound.
The Reflex M is designed for use with either a standard moving magnet (MM) or high output moving coil (MC) cartridge (of 2mV to 8mV nominal output). The Reflex can also be used with a low output moving coil (MC) cartridges if used with the Elevator EXP head amp for the ultimate and uncompromising musical experience.
Graham Slee stated the 'Reflex has the ability to separate the performers further than before, but still keeps the togetherness or cohesiveness of the performance. It can enable you to hear that missing word while still hearing the instrumental accompaniment—that's what stability with wide bandwidth does - and nothing else can'. The Reflex offers a new milestone in performance at the price.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Rather than demo in a shop reference system which could be somewhat misleading with regard to how this item will perform in your own system, this item includes a 30 day money back guarantee, allowing you to demo it at home for upto 30 days in your own system. If you are unsatisfied, you can return it to us for a refund. (terms and conditions).