|Warranty length||2 Years|
Input: 3.5mm stereo mini jack x 2
Load Impedance: more than 10 kOhm
Output: 3.5mm stereo mini jack
Battery Charge: 10 hrs continuous
Power Consumption: 4W (32O loaded)
Power: DC 15V/rechargeable battery
Internal Lithium Ion battery
Freq Response: 20Hz - 100kHz +/- 2dB
Impedance: 16 ohm
Max output: 200mW (32O loaded)
Dimensions (WHD): 88 x 33 x 139mm
Fostex HPV1 Headphone Amplifier features a vacuum tube on the primary stage amplifier and the Fostex custom made capacitor delivering richly textured sound reproduction from any type of audio source, never achieved by any other vacuum tube amplifier.
As the hi-end headphone and headphone amplifier market continues to grow steadily and following the recent success of the new HP-A4, USB DAC Headphone Amplifier, Fostex is pleased to launch the new HP-V1 portable headphone amplifier.
The HP-P1 allows for mini jack connection at either end depending on the player or audio source used, with a further mini jack output for the headphone connection. It also features a hi/lo gain switch for matching different headphone requirements.
The attractive case is made of light weight but robust aluminium and as well as being very portable the battery it will also last approximately 10 hours in continuous use on one charge. The HP-V1 is supplied with an AC adapter and a 100mm high quality stereo mini cable made from HiFC. HiFC is a 6N equivalent copper material developed and trade marked by Hitachi Metals.
- Headphone amp with a vacuum tube (6N16B-Q) on primary stage
- Features OPAMP on the secondary stage (no DAC built in)
- Easy-to-carry lightweight/ robust aluminum chassis
- 2 x 3.5mm stereo mini jack on Front/Rear for any type of player unit
- Original large film capacitor and electrolytic capacitor
- Comes with 100mm high quality “HiFC”* stereo mini cable as standard
- Hi/Lo Gain switch to drive various type of headphones
- Approx. 10 hrs operation from rechargeable Lithium Ion battery