|Warranty length||5 Years|
ERGO model 2 headphones are the next model up from the ERGO model 1 headphones and feature neodymium magnets and even thinner membranes than the model 1 to reduce sonic distortion to a minimum. As a result, Ergo 2 sound open and transparant with imaging which approaches that of an electrostatic system.
In contrast to conventional headphones which can push against the ear and distort its shape and create unnatural sound and listener fatigue, these headphones are designed to sit over and around the ear, directing sound at the correct angle and allowing your ears to breathe comfortably to just enjoy the music.
The ERGO range consists of the lower model 1, this model 2 and the high end ERGO AMT headphones. The unique quality of design and construction in these headphones ensure they sound superior to many speakers on the market and are some of the best value hi-fi headphones available.
- ERGOnomic design rests lightly on the head, with low weight evenly distributed over your head.
- Very comfortable design with large earcups resting over the ears rather than pushing on them.
- A foam strip rests behind each ear, not touching the ear to avoid any change in the natural sound.
- Speaker panels fixed in the correct position to maintain optimum vertical and horizontal sound dispersion.
- Listen for a long time in comfort thanks to ear cups resting over the ears and allowing free air circulation.