|Warranty length||2 Years|
ERGO 1 headphones are ERGOnomically designed to give a sonically exceptional sound from a comfortable design that sits over the ear rather than pushing against it. Due to their shape and design, they do not distort the shape of the outer ear like conventional headphones. As a result, such headphones lose or distort the second (indirect) soundwave information resulting in unnatural sound reproduction and listener fatigue. In contrast, ERGO headphones direct sound at the correct angle into the ear and allow your ears to breathe comfortably and simply enjoy the music.
In addition, by pressing the ears against the head or enclosing them completely, conventional headphones cause discomfort by closing off the free circulation of air around the ears, i.e. nature’s heat exchange system. ERGO headphones reproduce sounds, in a manner quite unlike other headphones free of colouration or distortion, clean and natural. Their unique quality of design and construction ensure sounds superior to that of many speakers on the market. With ERGO headphones, you can listen to music for extended periods of time without being conscious of wearing headphones and without the usual fatigue associated with conventional headphones.
- ERGOnomic design rests lightly on the head, with low weight evenly distributed over your head.
- Very comfortable design with large earcups resting over the ears rather than pushing on them.
- A foam strip rests behind each ear, not touching the ear to avoid any change in the natural sound.
- Speaker panels fixed in the correct position to maintain optimum vertical and horizontal sound dispersion.
- Listen for a long time in comfort thanks to ear cups resting over the ears and allowing free air circulation.