|Warranty length||2 Years|
|Product Award||What HiFi Award 4 Stars|
Frequency response: 48Hz - 20 kHz
Magnetically shielded? Yes
Power supply: 100-120V or 220-240V AC - 100W
Dimensions: ø 290 mm
Weight: 7,5 kg
Colors: Black, White or Red lacquered.
Delivered with table ring.
Optional: Exclusive stand, wall mount bracket and ceiling mount bracket design by Jean-Yves Le Porcher (available separately)
Elipson Planet LW powered speakers (available in black, red or white) immerse you in sound and can play music wirelessly with the included iPod/iPhone/iPad transmitter (included) or USB Dongle for computer (optional).
These speakers integrate the total innovative tradition of Elipson and provides the musical excellence of high-end product lines.Equipped with wireless high-quality WELL audio transmission, this amplified speaker gives you access to new applications
without sacrificing the audiophile character of Planet L that inspired LW.
With their 2-way coaxial speaker housed in an elegant case, the Elipson sphere concept has never been so relevant: the attributes of design, functionality, and musical quality are an enchanting trio.
- Bass-Reflex amplified speaker.
- 2-way coaxial speaker 6.5“ (165 mm) Mid-Bass
- Paper membrane with absorbing treatment
- Tweeter with 25 mm fabric dome.
- Bi-amplification using internal switching amplification solution from Bang & Olufsen ICEpower ® 2 x 100 W
- Inputs: WELL wireless iPod/iPhone/iPad transmitter (included) or USB Dongle for computer (optional)
- 'This Elipson Planet LW package has much to commend it. It looks great, it's wireless and and it sounds pretty decent too.' (What Hi-Fi Magazine 2014)
- 'Moving the speakers close to a rear wall helps with outright authority without unbalancing tonality much; bass remains decently articulate in this position too.' (What Hi-Fi Magazine 2014)
- 'We admire Elipson’s fresh approach to speaker design. This package is a welcome change to the traditional options we normally see... If the style and convenience appeal take a serious listen.' (What Hi-Fi Magazine 2014)