|Warranty length||2 Years|
Recommended Placement: Floor
Distance From Wall: 5 - 15cm
Enclosure type: Closed Box
Frequency Range (+/-3dB): 37-200Hz
Maximum SPL: 103 dB
Crossover Frequency: 50 - 150 Hz
LF Drive Quantity: 1 x 6½"
LF Diaphragm: Paper Fibre Cone
Max Amp Power: 150 RMS watt
Continous IEC: 90 RMS watt
Input Impedance: 22 kOhms
Connection Input: RCA
Stereo Line Level: Low pass filter
Accessories: Manual, Power Cord
Max Power Consumption: 195W
Dimensions (HWD): 255 x 230 x 255mm
Weight: 7.5 Kg
The Dali Fazon subwoofer follows the trend of compact, stylish products delivering remarkable performance. This subwoofer sets out to impress music and movie lovers alike and succeeds in droves.
Although small in size the FAZON SUB 1 is among the highest performing ultra compact subwoofers in the market. With dimensions of only 255 x 230 x 255 mm FAZON SUB 1 is the most compact subwoofer ever built by DALI. DALI FAZON SUB 1 features:- 6½” long-stroke, down-firing woofer mounted in a closed cabinet for natural bass reproduction and perfect acoustic coupling to the room.
With a careful balance between signal equalization and time response that allows a well-defined and tight bass that follows the signal, the new FAZON SUB 1 offers musical and natural bass performance. Despite it’s small appearance it will easily match the performance of a larger subwoofer.
- Acoustics have been developed with a very good sonic balance
- Delivering great performance on music as well as movies.
- Applying only subtle equalization ensures ultra low signal delay, putting this compact subwoofer in a class of its own:
- Fast bass means perfect timing with the sound coming from the speakers. The FAZON SUB 1 integrates well with any type of speakers.
- Due to the superior time response of the FAZON SUB 1 the benefits of adding this subwoofer will be immediately appreciated by the consumer.
- Soft, absorbent high-grip rubber feet eliminate transmission of residual resonance to surfaces such as wooden floors.
- Controls for setting gain (volume), absolute polarity (phase), and upper cut-off frequency.
- Low power consumption. Auto power off – automatic switching to energy saving idle mode (below 1 Watt) when sound is off.
- Optimized for corner positioning