|Impedance||20W - 120W|
|Warranty length||5 Years|
- Frequency range (+/- 3dB) [Hz]: 86 - 25.000
- Sensitivity (2,83 V/1 m) [dB]: 86,0
- Nominal impedance [ohms]: 6
- Maximum SPL [dB]: 104
- Recommended amplifier power [W]: 20 - 120
- Crossover frequencies: 1.800
- High frequency driver: 1x28 mm
- Low frequency driver: 1x4 1/2 mm
- Enclosure type: Closed box
- Connection input(s): Single wire
- Recom placement: Stand, Shelf, On-Wall
- Type: Front, Rear, Surround, Centre
- Dimensions (HWD): 287 X 146 X 172mm
- Mounted (HWD): 255 X 138 X 138mm
- Weight wall mounted: 2,4 Kg
- Inc: Manual, bracket, assembly tools, stand
Dali's Fazon is a two-way design with a unique design - the same speaker featured in the Fazon 2.1 and Fazon 5.1 packages supplied as a single speaker, available in gloss black or gloss white. Equipped with a 360º pivoting wall bracket, Fazon offers a flexible and innovative “Twist ‘n‘ Tilt” function. You can angle the speaker precisely horizontally and vertically; tilt it up or down, swivel it to either side and even mount it upside down.
Fazon features a 4½” mid/woofer with wood fibre cone and an oversized 28mm/1.1” soft dome tweeter with a powerful neodymium magnet system. The drivers share the same technology platform as the drivers developed for the acclaimed Mentor and Ikon series.
The speakers are delivered with a handy table stand for easy placement on a TV table, bookshelf, etc. The elegant and curved cabinet body is a combination of high gloss lacquered aluminium and composite material for the baffle. The surface of the baffle is treated with a rubbery coating for a smooth, elegant touch.
The grille, which conceals and protects the drivers and the baffle, is held in place with magnets - allowing quick, easy removal with no visible signs of mounting pegs on the grille. Simple and stylish. Includes removable front grille (pictured above without grille fitted).