Dali's Fazon 3 5.1 speaker package is the latest, award winning version of this stylish, compact system that creates a massive home cinema sound from slim line speakers that can also be stand/wall mounted. This package combines 5 Fazon satellites and Dali's E-12 F Sub to stunning effect, making it one of the best compact AV packages available.
Fazon satellites are two-way designs with a unique stand design. Equipped with a 360º pivoting wall bracket, Fazon offers a flexible and innovative “Twist ‘n‘ Tilt” function. You can angle the speaker precisely horizontally and vertically; tilt it up or down, swivel it to either side and even mount it upside down.
Fazon features a 4½” mid/woofer with wood fibre cone and an oversized 28mm/1.1” soft dome tweeter with a powerful neodymium magnet system. The drivers share the same technology platform as the drivers developed for the acclaimed Mentor and Ikon series. The satellite speakers are delivered with a handy table stand for easy placement on a TV table, bookshelf, etc. Simple and stylish. The satellites can also be stand mounted or wall mounted for the ultimate in stylish listening.
The elegant and curved cabinet body is a combination of high gloss lacquered aluminum and composite material for the baffle. The surface of the baffle is treated with a rubbery coating for a smooth, elegant touch. The grille, which conceals and protects the drivers and the baffle, is held in place with magnets - allowing quick, easy removal with no visible signs of mounting pegs on the grille.
E-12 F Subwoofer
Dali SUB E-12 F subwoofer marks a new stage of what's possible from a subwoofer at this level - available in a beautifully finished black or light walnut. This model features a high performance 12" aluminium cone for maximum rigidity, capable of making sound with power and precision - it also looks the part too with the grille off (itself attached by magnets). When off, the appearance changes from discreet to extravagant.
|Add Q400b Subwoofer||N/A|
|Subwoofer Finish||Gloss Black|
|Number of Channels||5.1|
|Custom Stock Status||Available For Order|
|Also Known As||N/A|
- Frequency range (+/- 3dB) [Hz]: 86 - 25.000
- Sensitivity (2,83 V/1 m) [dB]: 86,0
- Nominal impedance [ohms]: 6
- Maximum SPL [dB]: 104
- Recommended amplifier power [W]: 20 - 120
- Crossover frequencies: 1.800
- High frequency driver: 1x28 mm
- Low frequency driver: 1x4 1/2 mm
- Enclosure type: Closed box
- Connection input(s): Single wire
- Recommended placement: Stand, Shelf, On-Wall, etc.
- Loudspeaker type: Front, Rear, Surround, Centre, Stand, On Wall
- Dimensions stand mounted (HxWxD) [mm]: 287 X 146 X 172
- Dimensions wall mounted (HxWxD) [mm]: 255 X 138 X 138
- weight wall mounted [kg]: 2,4
- Accessories included: Manual, Wall bracket, Assembly tools, Table Stand
Specifications E-12 F
- Speaker type: Subwoofer
- Recommended placements: Floor
- Frequency range+/- 3 dB [Hz] min: 28
- Frequency range+/- 3 dB [Hz] max: 190
- Maximum SPL [dB]: 112
- Crossover frequencies: 40 - 120 Hz
- Low frequency driver, Quantity: 1 x 12" long stroke
- Enclosure type: Bass Reflex
- Bass reflex tuning frequency [Hz]: 36.0
- Max. Amplifier Power Output [RMS Watts]: 220
- Continous IEC Power Output [RMS Watts]: 170
- Input Impedance [kOhm]: 25
- Maximum power consumption 230 V-version [W]: 250
- Connection input(s): Mono,Stereo Speaker Level
- Magnetic shielding: No
- Dimensions incl base/grille (HxWxD) [mm]: 370 x 340 x 380
- Weight inc base/grille [kg]: 11.9
Write Your Own Review
|Delivery Destination||Delivery Times||Cost|
|UK Mainland||Same Day Dispatch* (1-2 working days)||Free|
|Ireland||Same Day Dispatch* (2-5 working days)||£9.99/£19.99**|
*Applies to In Stock items. Orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched the following working day. Free next day delivery does not include Saturdays. We can arrange Saturday delivery for £10 per box (please call to order).
**Any order under 0.9kg in weight will be charged at £9.99 (ships by Royal Mail), any order 0.9kg or over will be charged at £19.99 (ships by courier).
Our rates are some of the best available. To see shipping charges to your country, simply add the items to your basket, select your country and area or post code and click "Get a Quote".
For orders under 2kg in weight, we use Royal Mail (airmail insured). For orders over 2kg, we use a selection of premium couriers (TNT, UPS or FedEx). Customs charges apply for shipments to EU countries and are your responsibility to pay (read more).
We operate an easy returns process. If you decide you don't want an item, please contact us within 7 days of delivery for a returns number. For more information, please read our return's policy.
To order on finance, simply add this item to your basket, checkout, you can select finance as a payment method and checkout with finance and your choice of finance option
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
RRP : £1,695.00£1,495.00
RRP : £274.95£247.45
RRP : £399.00£359.00